Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shugo Takahashi said:
Big Kong Boss said:
Are you going to be releasing patches periodically? Or just a final version at the end?

Does this question really need to be asked for the 1,000,000th time?
Soooorry for peeing in your cheerios, but I did not have the time to look through all of the pages to find my answer.

lugiaowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl said:
Inb4 topic lock
lol

you guys should stop arguing and READ the thread

Actually thats not a bad idea yeah lets just read the thread and stop arguing, but then oh no! if everyone just READS the thread there will be no news??!!

Edit: stuff it i'm sick of arguing now, i'm gonna wear my HAPPY face!!!
laugh.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
guys were lucky hes not delaying it everytime i he gats a ude comment thats wht i would do and whos magnius

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ifish said:
guys were lucky hes not delaying it everytime i he gats a ude comment thats wht i would do and whos magnius
I looked at the topic title and it hinted that it's the person that might be translating the game
tongue.gif

By the way, it's irritating when newbies who made their account on Sept. 12, 2009 to be saying "READ THE WHOLE THING GOSH". Stop.

Magnius, it is exciting to know you are working on a full translation for this game. It takes a lot of dedication to work on a full patch project. I think speak for the majority of us fans by saying that we really wish you a lot of luck.

------------

For those who are visiting and following the patch progress, let it be known that translation projects DO TAKE TIME. Pestering one who is working on this for a release date can somewhat bother him/her.

RTAgent5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Kong Boss said:
ifish said:
I looked at the topic title and it hinted that it's the person that might be translating the game
tongue.gif

By the way, it's irritating when newbies who made their account on Sept. 12, 2009 to be saying "READ THE WHOLE THING GOSH". Stop.
Not to be rude, but why is that irritating. Who says someones a newbie just because they've never had an account before. I've been using flash carts for homebrew, games, and what-not since the GBA days, but I just created my account in July.

But back to the real topic:
Nice work Wataru, greatly anticipating the translation. Keep up the good work.

lugiaowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RTAgent5 said:
Big Kong Boss said:
ifish said:
tongue.gif

Not to be rude, but why is that irritating. Who says someones a newbie just because they've never had an account before. I've been using flash carts for homebrew, games, and what-not since the GBA days, but I just created my account in July.

exactly ive had an r4 for ages so exactly just cos i neva had an account doesnt meen im a newbie

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an awesome translation the fact that you made this much progress in a short time is awesome and if you transfer some of the discriptions and buttons from plat this will go so fast go luck man dont listen to the other people who are dissing this just go like you were you have alot of peoples support
smile.gif

midniteoctopus

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eighty4 said:
QUOTE(KazoWAR;52427) said:
I am Magius on pokecommunity
smileipb2.png

also update 5 is out

This might be a mindfuck to most of you - no - all of you.

Would you quit trying to cause trouble between all the translators? Even though they are working on translation projects of the same games, they all have a level of respect between them. If you like one over the other, great, but don't cause trouble for them. They're not being rude or competitive towards each other, so neither should anyone else.

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RTAgent5 said:
Big Kong Boss said:
ifish said:
tongue.gif

It does not take a genius to know that the majority of those users only made an account in order to ask why their game is not working. Also asking "when iz the patch gunna be finishd" does not help either. Do not get me wrong, the bolded part of the quote above applies to me as well.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midniteoctopus said:
eighty4 said:
QUOTE(KazoWAR;52427) said:
I am Magius on pokecommunity
smileipb2.png

also update 5 is out

This might be a mindfuck to most of you - no - all of you.

Would you quit trying to cause trouble between all the translators? Even though they are working on translation projects of the same games, they all have a level of respect between them. If you like one over the other, great, but don't cause trouble for them. They're not being rude or competitive towards each other, so neither should anyone else.
How is what I said rude? xD Also, they are being competitive, but I wouldn't expect you to know that, since you obviously haven't read the thread.

lugiaowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Big Kong Boss said:
RTAgent5 said:
Big Kong Boss said:
ifish said:
tongue.gif

It does not take a genius to know that the majority of those users only made an account in order to ask why their game is not working. Also asking "when iz the patch gunna be finishd" does not help either. Do not get me wrong, the bolded part of the quote above applies to me as well.

Dude i only just signed up cos i only just thought of signing up, just cos of this doesnt mean im newbie....

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"It does not take a genius to know that the majority of those users only made an account in order to ask why their game is not working. Also asking "when iz the patch gunna be finishd" does not help either. Do not get me wrong, the bolded part of the quote above applies to me as well."

I said majority, not all.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lugiaowns said:
Big Kong Boss said:
RTAgent5 said:
Big Kong Boss said:
ifish said:
tongue.gif

Dude i only just signed up cos i only just thought of signing up, just cos of this doesnt mean im newbie....
All of your asskissing does though.

lugiaowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Big Kong Boss said:
"It does not take a genius to know that the majority of those users only made an account in order to ask why their game is not working. Also asking "when iz the patch gunna be finishd" does not help either. Do not get me wrong, the bolded part of the quote above applies to me as well."

I said majority, not all.

OH, OK i get ya now fight settled...

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the good work man, lol the other guys should join you.
Screw "trying to compete with nintendo" crap.
If I knew japanese I would help but o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro lost all his money on gacha toys https://gachax2.com/