Not open for further replies.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DxEggman said:
I predict a translation will be started,
stupid people will constantly post crap that annoys the translator to the point of stopping the translation before its done.
We won't see an English version till April.

My predictions.

I was a lil wrong, but still, the flood of nubs askin for early releases and shit is starting already.
STOP ASKING.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
DxEggman said:
DxEggman said:
stupid people will constantly post crap that annoys the translator to the point of stopping the translation before its done.

My predictions.

I was a lil wrong, but still, the flood of nubs askin for early releases and shit is starting already.
STOP ASKING.
The exact same thing happens with every game translation, especially the hyped ones.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
There will probably be the same Kind of protection on HGSS (U) as there was on M&L

So a translation would be good then as well
smile.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
alidsl said:
There will probably be the same Kind of protection on HGSS (U) as there was on M&L

So a translation would be good then as well
smile.gif
If it's the same protection, it'd only take a hour to fix. Regardless, i still think most people will play the localised version, that includes me.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
DxEggman said:
DxEggman said:

My predictions.

STOP ASKING.
The exact same thing happens with every game translation, especially the hyped ones.

I know, but the closing of the Platinum thing ticked me off cause the whole topic went to hell because people couldnt bother reading.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
DxEggman said:
DxEggman said:

My predictions.

STOP ASKING.
Except when the translator really doesn't give a crap and continues despite what idiots say.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
luke_c said:
DxEggman said:
DxEggman said:

My predictions.

STOP ASKING.
Except when the translator really doesn't give a crap and continues despite what idiots say.
So people who disagree with what you say are no considered idiots? Got it.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol so maybe you can us the graph that rlykin has from rumort maybe ask him becasue thats and awsome graph even vetter than nintendos

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eighty4 said:
WataruKun said:
luke_c said:
DxEggman said:
DxEggman said:

My predictions.

STOP ASKING.
So people who disagree with what you say are no considered idiots? Got it.
If you're looking to get fed, troll, look elsewhere.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How am I looking for it? I'm simply going what you say. You make it seem that everyone who isn't behind your work is simply an idiot, which clearly, makes no sense.

Shugo Takahashi

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rykin said:
Shugo Takahashi said:
Also, to Raqib/Rykin...please just step back and let it go. This guy wants to do it on his own and he wants it to be HIS work and wants to make sure everything in the game it up to HIS quality standards. I've personally played through a large part of the game in both your and Kazo's patches and while the graphic edits look nice (even though I don't particularly like "HACKED BY ME" on the title screen...not even Kazo does that shit anymore), I have to say that the translation job is lackluster and so far very buggy and incomplete. Even Kazo has started work on the dialog (even if it is just copy+paste from the GBC game), which you guys have claimed you will never do. The story is one of the best parts of HGSS, and I've found the game to be pretty damn boring just battling and running from place to place...which is strange, because previous Japanese Pokemon releases didn't have that effect on me. HGSS needs to be treated with love and a dedication to completeness, which WataruKun seems to be doing. I think I'll side with WataruKun on this one.

There are a few things I'd like to say to this comment.

First, I think you misunderstood my reply to Wat's comment. I simply suggested my idea once, and he declined. I don't intend to go any further.

Kazo has requested that I make a graphic edit adding his name to the intro of the game.

Raqib has considered doing the story, but I believe he doesn't want to do it himself- especially since Magnius is showing such great potential on his own.

Please don't assume things about the translation projects unless you've directly talked to the individual.

:(

Now I feel stupid. I apologize for sounding too harsh (didn't exactly mean to); I've been having a terrible day.

You're right, though, I was assuming things. I'll stop getting into arguments about this shit...I keep realizing after I make my long-winded posts that what I said was stupid. I also thought it was Raqib posting for some reason (I see "Rykin" and "Raqib" used almost as the same name...it's easy to get them mixed up), so I apologize for that, too. I DID say the GRAPHICS in the Rykin/Raqib patch are GREAT, though, so it's not like I was complaining about YOUR work. ;) Honestly, the one thing I liked the most about that patch was the title screen logo. I know you yourself didn't make it, but I've personally wanted the Pokemon logo to get a metallic upgrade like that for years...good to see one in an actual game now. Seeing as how you're doing graphics for Kazo now, any chance that spiffy logo will pop up in his patch too?

lugiaowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the HELL is wrong with u people?????

Can't you see that he is trying to get it done to the best of his abilities????

Stop FREAKING bagging him and just accept his decisions.

Im sure Watarukun/Magnius is sick of all this bull being posted in his thread, dont you?

Really just stop with all the nonsense and just be PATIENT!

Good luck again.
yaynds.gif

edit: sorry if i offended anyone but seriously stop being so immature.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is why I wait for the full english release- seriously, what happened to this community? we were god damn lucky to get anything back in the GBA days.

lugiaowns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shugo Takahashi said:
Big Kong Boss said:
Are you going to be releasing patches periodically? Or just a final version at the end?

Does this question really need to be asked for the 1,000,000th time?

Lol good reply!!!

People seriously need to read the thread.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol