EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kotaku Australia said:
Yikes! It's been an interesting day for games not being banned. First GTA Chinatown Wars and now MadWorld. Australian Gamer sends word that Sega's black-and-white-with-a-dash-of-red Wii brawler has evaded the Classification Board's banhammer and will be shoving a street sign down your throat come March. Oh, and they note that - like GTA Chinatown Wars - no edits to the game were necessary to warrant an MA15+ rating.

This is great news! Most should know by now of Australia's lack of an R18+ rating for video games, can't wait to play it =D!

grog.gif

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll believe this when I see it.
I've seen films & games come out only to be re-classified when "art nazi's" kick up a stink saying kids will chainsaw someone after playing this.
I just don't trust the Aus OFLC or the government when it comes to classification, or much else for that matter.
/checks foil hat/

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
doesn't bother me if it is or isn't edited, I'll just download the american version
tongue.gif
That'll teach the scumbags!

When wifi is removed from the australian version though that really ticks me off... no australians to verse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm