Hacking M3 Lite flush fitting pictures in the DS Lite!

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pictures have now been posted showing how the M3 Lite sits flush in the DS Lite. It sits not quite as flush as the G6 Lite or SuperCard Lite but is still leaps better than the EZ4 Lite.

I have posted all three DS Lite flashcart solutions pics below and you can tell which ones fit and look the best in the DS Lite:

M3 Lite
m3lite2us2.jpg

m3liteyk2.jpg

VS

SuperCard Lite:
sclitesidehf7.jpg

G6 Lite:

g6litesa7.jpg

EZ4 Lite:

ez4litevy0.jpg

It seems the G6 Lite wins big as it’s almost an exact replica of the DS Lite dust cover while the SuperCard Lite is a narrow second followed by the M3 Lite and lingering far behind is the EZ4 Lite.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3 Lite isnt flush. nor, (*Supercard Lite*) I used s translator and asked them. They said the 3rd pic (on the hacken.cc forums with the M3 Lite topic thread ) is G6 Lite, not M3 Lite. Which makes sence, since it wouldnt corespond with the other pictures.

Flushness

G6 Lite > Supercard Lite > M3 Lite > EZ Flash 4 Lite > Ewin 2 Lite.

BTW: Supercard Lite isnt flush because they made the 'handle' thingy to large. (stupid idiots)

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
On the second pic of the M3L, isnt that just a perspective issue? I remember a picture similar to that one for the SCL posted before/when it came out and it was just cause of the angle. Iono? Way to point out that the EZ4L is dead last =P

edit: KINGOFNOOBS, you have shown me the light
grog.gif
I'm still going to get the M3L cause I'm just an M3 Fanboy XD

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think its perspective with the pics as they shows the sides and front and it just doesn't seem to sit in there flush. I'm sure we'll see more pics in the coming days to be 100% sure.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like the pictures, but i wish that the M3 team would release a GBA sized case for the M3L (like the G6L).

People are just going to have to stop asking for this. There are perfectly acceptable GBA-sized solutions already. These versions are tagged "Lite" to work with the DS Lite, and arguably will be more popular over time. People will ALWAYS find something to complain about with each new flashkit, but seem to forget the market is already flooded with kits that meet their needs just fine.

My question is - is the microSD slot SPRING-LOADED? If not, it's just as useless as every other Lite card that didn't spring-load the slot.

baz8755

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or is it on the other side of the PCB! I can't see the battery everyone has been complaining about in these pictures

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I dont think it needs to be spring loaded. For one, its side-loading. For two, it looks like it would be easy to pull out of the M3 Lite anyways.

P.S. Thug, you're slow =P j/k

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bet you in 3 to 6 months the M3 team will release a front-loading lite version.
Look at the main board, there is plenty of room to flip that mini-SD slot. The
side loading looks to be a money making ploy.
dry.gif

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, M3 is smart.. They think like Nintendo and the DS Lite
tongue.gif

You shouldn't always get it right the first time or you'll end up losing in hardware sales to the competition, hehe..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn