Lunar Silver Star Harmony (black screen after entering ghost woods) with Adrenaline.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by leonmagnus99, Feb 18, 2017.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Seinegald
    Hello guys, i have been playing Lunar Silver Star Harmony , great game but sadly i am getting a black screen after playing roughly about an hour , i finished the dragon trial , the old dragon told me to get some ring , i got him that then returned to the village and after some scenes, the party decides to go through the ghost woods.

and when i enter the ghost woods, right after pressing X on it and then it 'loads and then blackscreen and nothing more.

i tried running the game with M33 driver but it gives error, then i tried SonyXxxx with that it loads game fine, but still black screen.

so i choose inferno again, the thing is i was using an undub of the usa version so i thought maybe it is because of that, so i went on ahead and downloaded the USA untouched version and still black screen when entering ghost woods.

i use the slim vita , 64gig card Taihenkaku.
    could someone tell me why this is happening, is it a compatibility issue ? :l

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice