Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
version 6.1 twl patching is bugged pokemon heart gold does not work after updating it has black screen when i load save i put it in another ds and the game works so its a problem with the twl patching

Tyrokz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LumaUpdate is doing something weird then and it definitely is not normal, as starupdater doesn't have this issue.

It has something to do with the lumaupdater i think, because starupdater is showing the right version.
Thanks for the tip with starupdater didnt know about that ;)

linkcelula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trying to use Sleep Mode Download does, in fact, yield a System Update message ("In order to use this function, you must perform a System Update." etc) in Luma 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and 6.1.0. This works ok in 5.5 but is broken in v6. Any idea how to fix this? I use arm9 sysnand 11.0. I open a issue in the web but someone close it without fix solution https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/issues/174

Last edited by linkcelula,
Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

Isaac Conrad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry but I'm having quite a problem since 6.0 came out. BootNTR doesn't recognize the homemenu and now in Luma I have this... weird thing :

I'm using a New 3DS XL / A9HL.
uAVAuRQ.jpg

I removed the config.bin, installed the latest hourly, did the same. And still with the 6.1

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry but I'm having quite a problem since 6.0 came out. BootNTR doesn't recognize the homemenu and now in Luma I have this... weird thing :

I'm using a New 3DS XL / A9HL.
uAVAuRQ.jpg

I removed the config.bin, installed the latest hourly, did the same. And still with the 6.1
Use Star Updater

Reactions: Isaac Conrad

madzak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I followed Plailect's guide, do i need to add emunand; or just installing cias through fbi would be enough?
btw what is the benefit of bootntr?
thanks

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to find a solid answer on this but I just haven't been able to. I've already read the Wiki, but I'm just curious as to what happens if this setting is enabled/disabled when you strictly use SysNAND and have no EmuNAND/RedNAND?

JEKV6uH.png

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
6.1 broke Luma Updater app (one with 3D Luma model dunno there was few of these projects)
LumaUpdate isn't officially supported by AW or the Luma team, so this isnt really the place to ask.

That being said, I've already told Hamcha over IRC that it's broken and why, so we should wait for him to fix it :)

Reactions: pbanj

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
LumaUpdate isn't officially supported by AW or the Luma team, so this isnt really the place to ask.

That being said, I've already told Hamcha over IRC that it's broken and why, so we should wait for him to fix it :)

Sure but, still weird thing to break over this update still. Also Quite a lot of people are using the specific app given plailect endorses people to install it in his guide, oh holy be his guide

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My 3DS does not boot anymore when installing the latest luma hourly, but it does when resotoring the 6.1 version.
What's happening here?

Reactions: RustInPeace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head