make install
1465737135-sans-titre.png

khaeroup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if it's a known bug or something.

I'm running menuhax + luma3ds, o3DS, latest 3ds fw and latest luma version.

Launched Pokémon AS (cartridge) and tried to get my free mew using the "MEW2016" code. According to the game i wasn't running the latest firmware and i had to update, but as i said before, i'm running the latest fw (11.0 now).
Tried the same thing with rxTools (still had it on my SD) and i could insert and claim my free mew.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's a known bug or something.

I'm running menuhax + luma3ds, o3DS, latest 3ds fw and latest luma version.

Launched Pokémon AS (cartridge) and tried to get my free mew using the "MEW2016" code. According to the game i wasn't running the latest firmware and i had to update, but as i said before, i'm running the latest fw (11.0 now).
Tried the same thing with rxTools (still had it on my SD) and i could insert and claim my free mew.
Are you sure you're running the latest version of Luma? Copy the Luma3DS.dat and the boot.3dsx that you're using to launch it from the 5.5 release again.

khaeroup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you sure you're running the latest version of Luma? Copy the Luma3DS.dat and the boot.3dsx that you're using to launch it from the 5.5 release again.

Checked for updates before writing my post (with StarUpdater) and i'm running the latest stable luma version.
Will try copying .dat and .3dsx ^^

VioletX

Trophies
XP
Country
Using the boot.3dsx file from luma3ds's menuhax folder to boot right now. (So i don't have to go to the homebrew launcher first and etc.)
I used a cia to install the homebrew launcher but everytime i try to use it i just get a black screen and have to restart the console.
Anything i could do to get it running without using the other boot.3dsx file again?

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Using the boot.3dsx file from luma3ds's menuhax folder to boot right now. (So i don't have to go to the homebrew launcher first and etc.)
I used a cia to install the homebrew launcher but everytime i try to use it i just get a black screen and have to restart the console.
Anything i could do to get it running without using the other boot.3dsx file again?
The HBL CIA is booting the boot.3dsx, hex edit the hbllauncher payload to load "hbll.3dsx" rather than "boot.3dsx" and download the boot.3dsx for the starter pack and name it hbll.3dsx

Reactions: VioletX

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a 9.2 2ds with a up-to-date emu nand with rx tools, is it worth me upgrading to luma and how could I do it without losing saves etc

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having issues booting DS games (original) and DSiWare with a O3DS using Luma+A9LH on latest sysnand 11.0U.
Whenever I try boot them I simply get a black screen.
I already tried making a sysnand restore but I am stil having the same issue. :/

Anyone who can help me out?

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm having issues booting DS games (original) and DSiWare with a O3DS using Luma+A9LH on latest sysnand 11.0U.
Whenever I try boot them I simply get a black screen.
I already tried making a sysnand restore but I am stil having the same issue. :/

Anyone who can help me out?

Try this and see if it helps.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try this and see if it helps.
Yes that worked! :D
Thank you so much! I got both original DS carts and my Four Swords DSiWare game working. :)

I even installed the DS Flashcart Whitelist CIA (bluecardfix.cia) from GAteway and I got one of my oldest R4 itt working too! :D

Many many thanks!

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Reactions: Kyojin

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I have from the old ds an r4 that work in the 3ds only with 4.3 firmware... Can I create an emunand 4.3? And how?Or there is another way to play ds games with this flashcard on my 3ds?
I'm running luma 5.5 with a9lh and updated sysnand
Thanks for the help =)

Last edited by Meriadoc,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a little minor issue.
You see, the emunand I created (which is the one I flashed to sysnand) had another user for the eShop/Personal Mii.
It was the previous owner of the 3DS.

Now my question is, how would I go about formatting the current Luma3DS+A9LH 11.0U sysnand to only delete NNID and Miis?
Should I do it the normal way through System Settings -> Format System Data or should I use Tiny Format instead?
Would Tiny Format remove NNID and such while keeping everything else intact?

I'm mainly interested in just keeping FBI injected into H&S.

shadowla05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have cake cfw atm and want to install luma now, How would go about this? do i just delete cake files and just replace it with luma files? if will i loose my save games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE