ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a little minor issue.
You see, the emunand I created (which is the one I flashed to sysnand) had another user for the eShop/Personal Mii.
It was the previous owner of the 3DS.

Now my question is, how would I go about formatting the current Luma3DS+A9LH 11.0U sysnand to only delete NNID and Miis?
Should I do it the normal way through System Settings -> Format System Data or should I use Tiny Format instead?
Would Tiny Format remove NNID and such while keeping everything else intact?

I'm mainly interested in just keeping FBI injected into H&S.
I managed to remove the NNID and the Personal Mii locked to the 3DS by running TinyFormat once.

Thankfully, it doesn't touch the injected FBI app, so I could install everything back without issues!

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Not sure who can help here, I have 3 N3DS XLs, and have Luma3DS on all of them. Decrypt9 is always the start button. So I'd do start_d9.bin, and hold start and press power. I just have set up a O3DS with this, named it too start_d9.bin, it didn't work, so then I tried right_d9.bin, held the right d-pad, and it didn't work. It's on 5.5, not sure what could be contributing, help?

EDIT: Nevermind, restored a sysNAND backup, updated it to 11.0, forgot I just removed A9LH. Time to hardmod.

Last edited by punderino,

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a question. I have emunand on my current setup (3DS LL) and I'm using Gateway (because it's much more comfortable for me). I'm thinking about moving to a9lh, but one thing is dealbreaker for me. Is it possible to use my current emunand as main system with a9lh? I have linked nintendo ID, with few things which I bought on in eshop, I just want to use it as it is.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I have emunand on my current setup (3DS LL) and I'm using Gateway (because it's much more comfortable for me). I'm thinking about moving to a9lh, but one thing is dealbreaker for me. Is it possible to use my current emunand as main system with a9lh? I have linked nintendo ID, with few things which I bought on in eshop, I just want to use it as it is.
Yes, you can use the same EmuNAND.

Baallrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it safe to use GW with Luma3ds in sysupdated mode ?
Do GW write some file in sysnand or something like that ?
And if I use GW, what's the best launcher.dat to use ? 3.7.1 ? 4a ? 4b ?
Thank you.

sys64738

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi!
I have O3DS XL with 4.5.0-8E firmware with Rxtools emunand.
Is there a Mset loader nds file for luma?
Or is just bootable with Menuhax and Browserhax?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been away from the seen for quite awhile and finally came back to see what I have been missing. Obviously, there has been a lot of developments. I'm looking at changing over RxTools on an O3DS to Luma. I have gone through the wiki and tried to go through the thread some (but let's face it, once it gets past 100 pages of posts, it is next to impossible to properly read it). Are there any pitfalls to worry about or is it pretty much copy the files to the SD card and go? If this has been discussed eons ago, sorry I overlooked it.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Aurora Wright

I get those warnings when building the last git updated user edition.
Maybe it's nothing, but i tought i let you know.

Luma3DS User edition:
Code:
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mcpu=arm946e-s -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -flto -ffast-math   -c -o build/screen.o source/screen.c
source/screen.c: In function 'clearScreens':
source/screen.c:123:22: warning: passing argument 1 of 'flushDCacheRange' discards 'volatile' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
     flushDCacheRange(fb, sizeof(struct fb));
                      ^
In file included from source/screen.c:11:0:
source/cache.h:18:6: note: expected 'void *' but argument is of type 'volatile struct fb * const'
void flushDCacheRange(void *startAddress, u32 size);
      ^
source/screen.c: In function 'initScreens':
source/screen.c:232:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 'flushDCacheRange' discards 'volatile' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
         flushDCacheRange(fb, sizeof(struct fb));
                          ^
In file included from source/screen.c:11:0:
source/cache.h:18:6: note: expected 'void *' but argument is of type 'volatile struct fb * const'
void flushDCacheRange(void *startAddress, u32 size);
      ^
arm-none-eabi-as -mcpu=arm946e-s  -o build/start.o source/start.s

I don't get them when building the Dev edition

Luma3DS Dev edition:
Code:
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mcpu=arm946e-s -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -flto -ffast-math   -c -o build/patches.o source/patches.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mcpu=arm946e-s -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -flto -ffast-math   -c -o build/screen.o source/screen.c
arm-none-eabi-as -mcpu=arm946e-s  -o build/start.o source/start.s
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mcpu=arm946e-s -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -flto -ffast-math   -c -o build/utils.o source/utils.c

DerEineee

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found a bug!
When I want to add a friendcode to my friendslist it says that I have to update, because I'm not on the newest version (11.0.0-33E at the momen). But I am on the newest version. It also don't show up that I'm online.
When I start rxTools everything is fine and I'm abel to add friendcodes.
My friend also have the same problem.

I'm using an old 3DS whit sysNAND 9.2 and emuNAND 11.0.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I found a bug!
When I want to add a friendcode to my friendslist it says that I have to update, because I'm not on the newest version (11.0.0-33E at the momen). But I am on the newest version. It also don't show up that I'm online.
When I start rxTools everything is fine and I'm abel to add friendcodes.
My friend also have the same problem.

I'm using an old 3DS whit sysNAND 9.2 and emuNAND 11.0.
Are you sure you're running the latest version of Luma? Copy the Luma3DS.dat and the boot.3dsx that you're using to launch it from the 5.5 release again.

apishh

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

WaterBotttle

Trophies
XP
Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News