Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked fine, thanks again mr toast! lol even though I know your a sandwich, I always thought of your pic as a mad toast, which sounds/looks awesome in my mind.

Yeah, it just needs a rename this time. You can always get the latest payload from Smealum's site though. HBL uses the "otherapp" one.

Shurikan117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys! Sorry to interrupt, but i seem to boot into safe9lhxinstaller after installing arm9loaderhax and cannot boot into luna3ds. Is this supposed to happen? I keep booting into the safe9lhxinstaller every time....

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys! Sorry to interrupt, but i seem to boot into safe9lhxinstaller after installing arm9loaderhax and cannot boot into luna3ds. Is this supposed to happen? I keep booting into the safe9lhxinstaller every time....
Rename safea9lh installer (it should be on the root of your SD as arm9loaderhax.bin because it is booting when you turn the device on) to up_safe9lh.bin and put it in your payloads folder. Download latest luma3ds and extract the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root and ready!

That is happening because it is booting that and not luma3ds as arm9loaderhax.bin

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Michierusama,
Reactions: Shurikan117

Shurikan117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rename safea9lh installer (it should be on the root of your SD as arm9loaderhax.bin because it is booting when you turn the device on) to up_safe9lh.bin and put it in your payloads folder. Download latest luma3ds and extract the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root and ready!

That is happening because it is booting that and not luma3ds as arm9loaderhax.bin

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

God i love u mate. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Michierusama

gordesky1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we login to our account and play online?

I tried logging into my account and all im getting is 022-2613 even tho all my info is right,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Nope i didn't unlink anything would that cause this error because its linked still to the other nand?
no it causes the error as it tells nintendo you are not using that nnid on that system anymore so when you go to use it again it throws an error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

with that said i would think logging back in with it would be fine as it would tell them you are usign it on that system again not just hey he said he was done but hes trying to use it again

gordesky1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it causes the error as it tells nintendo you are not using that nnid on that system anymore so when you go to use it again it throws an error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

with that said i would think logging back in with it would be fine as it would tell them you are usign it on that system again not just hey he said he was done but hes trying to use it again

So i would need to make a new account on it?

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
good morning i have a question how i can update to luma3ds i have aureinand 3.2 i need to rename something or delete all files and install the new rar? thanks for the help

gordesky1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm did you flash your emunand with all your info back to the system nand?

I did use the backup i made but it never kept my old info i had to enter everything in the first time like a brand new system.. Than i think i backup that and flash with that which might be why this is happening:(

Is there a way i can redo this? cause i do have a couple of sysnand oringinal bins.

Or can i just contact Nintendo the error im getting and see if they can unlink it?

Last edited by gordesky1,

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this CFW supposed to block those sleep mode update downloads?
I left my o3ds [email protected] in sleep mode and upon opening it offered the update, I deleted it through fbi, but I'm still curious about this.

Just noticed this one. I would advise blocking updates via DNS if you want to avoid nags completely. But you can run an app like FreeMultiPatcher or ctr-httpwn if you just want to stop it from downloading in sleep mode (though they won't work with games that reboot, like Smash Bros., if you're using an O3DS).

Will i have to redo the guide after or will just have to update to 11?

Try it with the "Keep A9LH" option. If it works, all you should have to do is update.

Last edited by Kazuma77,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D