Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Latest Luma version. I don't think any patches are enabled. I think it is a HOME Menu bug.
Well, if you have any of those new fancy custom Home Menus then it's quite likely you might run into this bug.
Other than that, I don't know. Maybe try compiling a Luma version without injector patches?
If you need help I can point you to where you should remove/comment code. Due to the camelCase style however, it's quite easy to figure out what to edit :P

EDIT: Does it happen with *ALL* titles, including web browser, theme shop, and regular apps?

Last edited by Wolfvak,

Sachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen when loading my bootmanager payload. It used to work before. I renamed it to "start_CtrBootManager9.bin"

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have a long shot question:

I live in Japan and have a US N3DS with Luma/A9LH. Nintendo Zone is dead in the US, but it's alive and well in Japan. Would it be possible to force region using the Luma locale folder method in order to use Nintendo Zone on my US system?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1462160055398.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 120

Anthony D'Amico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey @pbanj

Tried you file and still no good. It is odd as everything was working perfectly up to loading SafeA9LHInstaller. Once i completed this step i could no longer open Decrypt9

Is there a way to uninstall SafeA9LHInstaller then reinstall it?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
hey @pbanj

Tried you file and still no good. It is odd as everything was working perfectly up to loading SafeA9LHInstaller. Once i completed this step i could no longer open Decrypt9

Is there a way to uninstall SafeA9LHInstaller then reinstall it?
Safea9lhinstaller doesn't get installed, its just the installer. What does your 3ds do without the sd card in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup guys