pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
It's possible. I'd need to either implement my own API on my site or figure out how github's json api works. That's a lot of effort though, so :P
The updater is giving me an error. Saying it can't find the file
54c7a943cc78b9f43a78b655db54c1c3.jpg

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
The updater is giving me an error. Saying it can't find the file
54c7a943cc78b9f43a78b655db54c1c3.jpg
Hold on, let me take a look.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's saying the arm9 payload wasn't found. Make sure you have the config set up properly.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's saying the arm9 payload wasn't found. Make sure you have the config set up properly.
/anim/arm9payload.bin that's what's in my update.cfg when it shows on the top screen for a sec it says the correct path

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured it out. Seems the text editor I used on my phone adds a space to the beginning of new files. That seems like a great idea -_-.
most phone keyboards do this by default, which can be really annoying when trying to fill in certain text fields.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
most phone keyboards do this by default, which can be really annoying when trying to fill in certain text fields.
Wasn't the keyboard it was the app I used. I just tested it using another app and it didn't add it. Also never had it add a space to anything before so I know its not the keyboard.

T_rexdex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble trying to get into Homebrew, I get a black screen after the screen reads "The homerobpin is ready" it does it's flashes and then stays on a black screen. I am using the current boot.3dsx from the 5.4 folder.

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
Turn on internet. I think it can download it.

I'm having trouble trying to get into Homebrew, I get a black screen after the screen reads "The homerobpin is ready" it does it's flashes and then stays on a black screen. I am using the current boot.3dsx from the 5.4 folder.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
That boots the cfw not the homebrew menu. Use the one from the starterkit

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright

I think I may have found a bug in the latest commit: 113059e57c213f4f192209c611fe796801ede01d, v5.4

System settings shows 'Emu 10.6....' when no emunand is present (verified with D9WIP and EmuNAND9). Tested on an o3ds, 10.6.x sysnand (a9lh) with 'Enable region/language emulation' and 'Show current NAND in System Settings.'

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright

I think I may have found a bug in the latest commit: 113059e57c213f4f192209c611fe796801ede01d, v5.4

System settings shows 'Emu 10.6....' when no emunand is present (verified with D9WIP and EmuNAND9). Tested on an o3ds, 10.6.x sysnand (a9lh) with 'Enable region/language emulation' and 'Show current NAND in System Settings.'
The real question is why are you still on 10.6[emoji14]

Qwertyqwerty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Request for aurora.

Able to put a payload with a certain name that always run before Luma, without pressing any button. For example, run Bootanim (renamed)before luma.

To keep the luma .bin at the root of the sd.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Request for aurora.

Able to put a payload with a certain name that always run before Luma, without pressing any button. For example, run Bootanim (renamed)before luma.

To keep the luma .bin at the root of the sd.
While I love the idea you would still need luma in the anim folder for bootanim9 to launch it

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing changed in emunand stuff... You probably still have the GW EmuNAND NCSD header in the middle of the FAT filesystem

I did a hex editor text search for ncsd on my 9.0.0-20U.bin (954 M) file and found a match for GnCSD at offset 357549422. Is this what you're referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.