Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My GOD I finish install aureinand like 3 or 4 hours ago (5.0 version) and 2 hours ago release 5.11
Great Job !!!!!!
Really need upgrade from 5.0 to 5.11???

Cheers
Altlest to 5.1

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a avid RxTools user myself and now switched to AuReiNand because its superior and not dead

That is why I want to switch. I am going to research menuhax and see what I can do with that. I am on a 2ds with sysNAND 6.0 emuNAND 10.7

Foxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know if I'm missing anything, but I can't boot my Smash cart at all in AuReiNand emunand (using menuhax setup on o3DS). It just freezes. I have Reinand too and it boots on Sysnand for some reason. I recently moved out of rxTools and it booted Smash correctly. Why's this?

Using AuReiNand 5.0, emunand 10.7.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I'm missing anything, but I can't boot my Smash cart at all in AuReiNand emunand (using menuhax setup on o3DS). It just freezes. I have Reinand too and it boots on Sysnand for some reason. I recently moved out of rxTools and it booted Smash correctly. Why's this?

Are you using a boot manager or the boot.3dsx file included with AuReiNAND?

Adakar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If your using no firmware files then just the dat file

HI Shadow#1 Thanks for the replies.
I´m new in this scene, Actually I have 9.2 sysnand 10.7 emunand
I use the SafeA9LHInstaller and mini pasta to install Aureinand
Cheers

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Upgrade to 5.1
After that:

If you're using a bootmanager (bootctr9, ctrbootmanager9, arm9select, etc.) to load ARN, you won't be able to play GBA/DSiWare games, or certain games that need more RAM on the device (such as Super Smash Bros).

You can disable your boot loader, or you can use the "pathchanger" program, provided for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.

On Windows just drag the ARN .bin on top of the program, and write the path.On the other operating systems you need to use the tool from a terminal (type ./pathchanger, followed by a space and drag the .bin on top of the terminal).

For example, if you have AuReiNand as SD:/randomfolder/ARN.bin, just type: randomfolder/ARN.bin.

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone

Foxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Upgrade to 5.1
After that:

If you're using a bootmanager (bootctr9, ctrbootmanager9, arm9select, etc.) to load ARN, you won't be able to play GBA/DSiWare games, or certain games that need more RAM on the device (such as Super Smash Bros).

You can disable your boot loader, or you can use the "pathchanger" program, provided for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.

On Windows just drag the ARN .bin on top of the program, and write the path.On the other operating systems you need to use the tool from a terminal (type ./pathchanger, followed by a space and drag the .bin on top of the terminal).

For example, if you have AuReiNand as SD:/randomfolder/ARN.bin, just type: randomfolder/ARN.bin.

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone

Should that bin be the A9LH one, or something else? Just unsure because I don't have A9LH set up.

Flappyraccoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is more of a feature request than anything. But when launching a DS Flashcart and holding select it forces native resolution. Would it be possible to implement this into cfw so you don't have to hold select every time? I know it would be low priority but would be pretty rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex