Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, it only may to happend if i press select , not rigth, or if you put a default payload....the console run this when no encounter any payload in the pressed keyboard?

greetings
def_NAME.bin gets launched by holding the START button or if chosen payload doesn't exist, for the others you need to hold their corresponding button.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
def_NAME.bin gets launched by holding the START button or if chosen payload doesn't exist, for the others you need to hold their corresponding button.

im not upgrade to 5.1 , so default.bin is ok ....but anyways, i will change the default...i dun want my daugther active d9 for a mistake and destroy the 2ds XDD

greetings

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This shit is getting ridiculous. The wiki is there for a god damn reason people. This same issue has been answered prob 10x or more today. Not only is it in the wiki but its in the god damn release notes on the github.
N00bs dont read

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FrozenDragon150

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
This shit is getting ridiculous. The wiki is there for a god damn reason people. This same issue has been answered prob 10x or more today. Not only is it in the wiki but its in the god damn release notes on the github.
i read about that, but i dont have arn i dont even know what it is, that why i asked for help

Reactions: Adakar and tloberif

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
i read about that, but i dont have arn i dont even know what it is, that why i asked for help
e6b0e41896dbf0455775a41b9ea3b54b.jpg

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What system setups are you guys running? Original 3DS or New 3DS? Emunand, sysnand, etc? I have yet to encounter any errors like this on my N3DS running the latest 5.11 commit. I have been popping in and out of smash, system settings and some other games just fine.
N3ds EUR SysNAND 9.2 AuReinand 10.7 a9lh I did t have this issue with the older version of AurReinand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is This correct for SD root?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 312
Reactions: derthomas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Found a bag on unpopped pop corn expired March 23 eating it anyway