Status
Not open for further replies.

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/AuroraWright/AuReiNand/releases
I hope I'm on par with people's requests now. And too bad you can't see what the 3dsx looks like from A9LH :D

AWWW SNAP!! ima update right now!!! Love your work Aurora :wub:

Granted, since I'm only using sysNAND with A9LH installed, I guess I would not have to update really, but I still did anyway, works fine :D

EDIT: updated my sd files with the safe installer as well just in case I ever needed it.

Last edited by oFire,

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this CFW, its amazing, it makes my New 3ds like its waking up on Christmas morning and opening presents.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i feel dumb. that's hilarious lol. He changed the image from that anime girl Rei uses to Luma from Mario lol (that little thing that follows around Rosalina lmao).

Edit: so I'm having this issue where I try to load my other payload (uncart.bin) holding R+L+B and it just hangs forever on a black screen. I'm on the last update 3.9 AuReinand. Would updating to the newest fork 3.10 fix this issue?

Last edited by Robert McCoy,

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question, but installing the AGB_FIRM-PatchedV1-0004013820000202.cia in order to play GBA VC games should not affect A9LH in any way right? I would think it wouldnt due to the FIRM protection Aurora has built in, but wanted to be sure just in case.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question, but installing the AGB_FIRM-PatchedV1-0004013820000202.cia in order to play GBA VC games should not affect A9LH in any way right? I would think it wouldnt due to the FIRM protection Aurora has built in, but wanted to be sure just in case.
Nah, it shouldn't.
It should work normally, I have a patched AGB and TWL_FIRM firm on my sysNAND.

max_505

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
From the github page of the latest release:
Please note that you must delete all patched_firmwares from the aurei folder with this release!

I have patched_firmware_sys.bin inside the rei folder. That's the one I gotta delete, right? Just wanna make sure. And why do we have to delete it in the first place?

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the github page of the latest release:
Please note that you must delete all patched_firmwares from the aurei folder with this release!

I have patched_firmware_sys.bin inside the rei folder. That's the one I gotta delete, right? Just wanna make sure. And why do we have to delete it in the first place?
Yup, that's the one you have to delete.

Also, make sure to rename /rei/ to /aurei/.

Reactions: max_505

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the noob question, is Auro arm9 build built into the SafeA9LHInstaller? how to get it?

thank you
SafeA9LHInstaller is just an installer. It can use any fork you give it.
Download Aurora's fork of A9LH, compile it, place the output files in a folder called /a9lh/ on the root of your SD card.
Add in those other files you previously used to compile A9LH (with your OTP), then do a full install on your 3DS.

Reactions: democracy

DQScott95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently running a9lh compiled with the ORIGINAL original method when it first came out and updated with screen_init with dark_samus3 updater. Running AuReiNAND as my CFW on only sysNAND.

Should I compile the @dark_samus3 arm9loaderhax (the one merged with auroras) and reinstall just i like i did originally? Im just confused as to how these new methods work, and I am on AuReiNAND 10.7 sysNAND.

I have my OTP.bin and the necessary files to compile a a9lh.3dsx, but whats @Aurora Wright new installer and how do I go about getting this set up?

Also, any disadvantages at all from using this one over the screen_init enabled one?

Edit: So I downloaded the github zip and ran make in cmd (there was no input folder, so I just ran make), the output was a payload_stage1.bin and a payload_stage2.bin. What do I do with these?

Last edited by DQScott95,

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SafeA9LHInstaller is just an installer. It can use any fork you give it.
Download Aurora's fork of A9LH, compile it, place the output files in a folder called /a9lh/ on the root of your SD card.
Add in those other files you previously used to compile A9LH (with your OTP), then do a full install on your 3DS.

Thank you mate! Did a full install of Aurora's fork of A9LH; all is working great:) SafeA9LHInstaller.

Thank you Aurora for the kit of great tools :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay