Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokkovitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would it be possible to create systemwide hotkey's ? like a key combo to emulate home button (something like this was released for jailbroken iphone and it was really usefull !).
Home button not working is pain in the ass, I can't enter god9 options...
That would be great.

joimme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I have installed homemenuhax before to use with CTR boot manager and Gateway. How would I go by deleting them?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to create systemwide hotkey's ? like a key combo to emulate home button (something like this was released for jailbroken iphone and it was really usefull !).
Home button not working is pain in the ass, I can't enter god9 options...
That would be great.
These's a homebrew to remap keys in home menu, but for GM9, you'd have to ask d0k3 to make the change in GM9.

Metion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it would be cool to have an option in luma to disable luma itself, so you can have an unmodded 3DS but you can turn on luma whenever you want.

itsjch

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I cant update to 7.1 via luma updater and when I download the zip file on pc theres no AL9H anymore I heard about bootstap9 but when I look at files there are no bins I even dumped them on my root and nothing seems to be working :/

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant update to 7.1 via luma updater and when I download the zip file on pc theres no AL9H anymore I heard about bootstap9 but when I look at files there are no bins I even dumped them on my root and nothing seems to be working :/

I ran into the same issue. Can't install Sighax nor the Luma 7,1 via the Luma Updater.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I ran into the same issue. Can't install Sighax nor the Luma 7,1 via the Luma Updater.
Luma3DS 7.0.5 is the last stable to support a9lh. Current stable is 7.1 and B9S only. Since LumaUpdater grabs both nightly and last stable, it's borked for a9lh. If you're on B9S use the forked LumaUpdater. https://github.com/KunoichiZ/lumaupdate/releases

itsjch

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, I followed the guide and installed Boot9Strap successfully. Everything's all good to me now!
Luma3DS 7.0.5 is the last stable to support a9lh. Current stable is 7.1 and B9S only. Since LumaUpdater grabs both nightly and last stable, it's borked for a9lh. If you're on B9S use the forked LumaUpdater. https://github.com/KunoichiZ/lumaupdate/releases

So what do I do now How do I change from A9LH/BS9 I will check how but if you could point me that would be fantastic.

tloberif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by tloberif,

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a little trouble with boot9strap. I get past EVERYTHING up to the part where i setup ctrnand luma 3ds and when i try to reboot, it doesnt lauch luma and just launches into the home menu, unsure where i messed up. any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30