Status
Not open for further replies.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, read. They only applied to updated sysnand mode?
So what does holding nothing do? 10.4firm emunand? Er, NOT in updated sysnand mode
Normal: Press nothing and you boot into emuNAND with the 10.x FIRM. Press L and you boot into sysNAND with the 9.0 FIRM. Press R and you boot into sysNAND with the 10.x FIRM.
Updatedsysnand mode: Press nothing and you boot into sysNAND with the 10.x FIRM. Press L and you boot into emuNAND with the 9.0 FIRM. Press R and you boot into emuNAND with the 10.x FIRM.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yesterday I talked here NTR3.3-3D don't work. but now I found a fix on official thread. install 3.3-3D.cia and put 3.2-3D's ntr.bin root of SD card. it works flawlessly on my both updated nand. if you have a problem with ntr cfw just try this.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant for 3.5.2 and before.
it seems like I should just update to 3.5.3 since there's no apparent documentation.

Here's a different question then, how to run NTR on top?
@Februarysn0w, what does the 3D denote? I just grabbed BootNTR.cia and NTR.3.2.zip... latest BootNTR keeps failing to boot.

solsolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like I should just update to 3.5.3 since there's no apparent documentation.

@Februarysn0w, what does the 3D denote? I just grabbed BootNTR.cia and NTR.3.2.zip... latest BootNTR keeps failing to boot.
BootNTR 3D is shadowtrances fork with a 3D banner. I believe its currently the only way to get NTR to work on firmwares above 10.3

Last edited by solsolis,

RayFirefist

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I setted up a Recovery Mode on my emunand via menuhax, I simply unlinked my emunand with Tinyformat and installed Menuhax in it as Type 1 with L (to run emunand with the "firmware90.bin" as well), I edited the menuhax payload to run "reco.3dsx" instead "boot.3dsx". the "reco.3dsx" is Decrypt9UI. Is pretty simple to do if anyone is interesed :)

Cool idea. But I didn't understand why bottom screen didn't change color :/

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

You have to get unofficial build from here.
https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases
grab 3.3 and 3.2 zip. then extract and copy 3.3's cia and 3.2's ntr.bin on your sd card, then install cia.

and also you have to get firmware.bin that has compatible with ntr cfw.

ops come on tapatalk tell me new post timely.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,
Reactions: BerserkLeon

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
seems i can't boot into emunand with firmware90.bin (holding "L" while booting)
just 2 black screens., Holding "R" to boot into Emunand with normal firmware does work
O3DSXL, it boots straight into sysnand.

Reason i formatted emunand 10.5 with tinyformat, but i have no way to install a cia installe r now on it so i can downgrade it to 9.2

O3DSXL boots into A9HL sysnand 10.5

Last edited by DjoeN,

GBHAKC75

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I setted up a Recovery Mode on my emunand via menuhax, I simply unlinked my emunand with Tinyformat and installed Menuhax in it as Type 1 with L (to run emunand with the "firmware90.bin" as well), I edited the menuhax payload to run "reco.3dsx" instead "boot.3dsx". the "reco.3dsx" is Decrypt9UI. Is pretty simple to do if anyone is interesed :)

The idea is pretty great, however it will not be helpful in case of brick, since MenuHax will not be able to load.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
seems i can't boot into emunand with firmware90.bin (holding "L" while booting)
just 2 black screens., Holding "R" to boot into Emunand with normal firmware does work
O3DSXL, it boots straight into sysnand.
Reminder for my next O3DS, to downgrade emunand to 9.2 and have it setup with cia installer, before doing A9LH if you want to boot into sysnand straight :)

Last edited by DjoeN,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q