Status
Not open for further replies.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why people insist on using untested nightlies is beyond my understanding, O.o

Stick with the Stable version and stop updating every single time you turn on the console, ;)
To be fair, the nightlies work 95% of the time, We're having a rare blip at the moment.

The stable builds tend to be significantly behind the latest nighlies. We're just lucky right now that the most recent stable was released 2 days ago.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That would be a good point if there were HUGE diferences between versions.

As far as I see it (I might be terribly wrong) from version v5.5 (the one by the time of the old Guide) as the same functions (except the naming and the PIN function on CONFIG) as this latest version so, wgy UPDATE?

But, this is my opinion and that's all...

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've updated to 6.1.1 from the official github link but when i launch starupdater to watch my version it writes "is" WTF??

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
i've updated to 6.1.1 from the official github link but when i launch starupdater to watch my version it writes "is" WTF??
Update StarUpdater.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apperently the luma updater was fixed, and now i noticed a new luma update, i got it :)
But what is it for? It says something about Nintendo DS anti piracy and homebrew but does it mean flashcarts? :unsure:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you know how when you play ds and gba games, they usually stretch a bit on the 3ds? and that you can hold the select button to force them back into their native, non blurry resolution?

i've been wondering if, using luma/a9hl, there was a way to switch that around? make the games use native resolution and only stretch them when you hold start or select? its a minor thing, but i keep finding myself resetting games because i forgot to hold the buttons.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

tloberif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sem título.jpg

Last edited by tloberif,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know how when you play ds and gba games, they usually stretch a bit on the 3ds? and that you can hold the select button to force them back into their native, non blurry resolution?

i've been wondering if, using luma/a9hl, there was a way to switch that around? make the games use native resolution and only stretch them when you hold start or select? its a minor thing, but i keep finding myself resetting games because i forgot to hold the buttons.
Are you referring to how gameboy titles have that fake gameboy frame with the kinda funny 3D thing? I use it sometimes cause it is funny. I Use NTR CFW to turn brightness to lowest then sit near the window for sunlight or a lamp and play game and watch gallery like it was 1999 :P

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you referring to how gameboy titles have that fake gameboy frame with the kinda funny 3D thing? I use it sometimes cause it is funny. I Use NTR CFW to turn brightness to lowest then sit near the window for sunlight or a lamp and play game and watch gallery like it was 1999 :P
kinda, it does that thing with the custom borders for gameboy and gameboy color games. for gameboy games, if you hold L+R+Y it even gives everything that green tint from way back when.

but for gba and original ds games, it just shrinks the screen down to the native resolution without any borders. and if its possible, i'd love the option to automatically use that native resolution.

aeiurf

Trophies
XP
Country
I accidently removed some files on my micro SD and now my ds wont boot!!! the blue light just flashes, omg what have i done! is there anything i can do!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing