Status
Not open for further replies.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I downloaded the latest nighltly of Luma3DS, but there is no 3dsx / smdh releases in the 3ds folder.

I don't care of them, it's just for report

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Little problem with NTR, I'm using ntr.bin and BootNTR.cia from the 3.4 preview2.

Since I updated A9LH to V2, it still boot under Gateway SysNand, but no longer with Luma3DS SysNand, what I'm doing wrong ?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the instruction and everything worked fortunately. Can you tell me if it's safe to update the Nintendo system in the configurations? Moreover if it is safe to download and install game updates?
Yes, you can install the latest update, and download/update games however you wish.

D

Deleted-394630

I can't get Gba VC or DSIWare to boot. Starting gives me a black screen, and after 5 sec, "An error has occured"
This is on a N3DS 9.2/11.0.0 Luma.

adonreborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the noob question, but is there a tutorial on how to run Ds/dsi games on Luma?

I read that you've got to compile them from .nds files and they have to be less than 64mb. But I can't find a guide or tutorial about how to go about the actual process

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get Gba VC or DSIWare to boot. Starting gives me a black screen, and after 5 sec, "An error has occured"
This is on a N3DS 9.2/11.0.0 Luma.
GBA VC games need to be installed on both emuNAND and sysNAND in order for them to boot.

Sorry for the noob question, but is there a tutorial on how to run Ds/dsi games on Luma?

I read that you've got to compile them from .nds files and they have to be less than 64mb. But I can't find a guide or tutorial about how to go about the actual process
I'm pretty sure you need to use a flashcart in order to run DS/DSi games. You can't run them from your SD card.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg