Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Boot aureinand then hold menuhax trigger

When I boot Aureinand and press Menu hax trigger it takes me to my sysNAND.

I tried with another cia. file and this time a Legit CIA and it worked it installed it. But It did so ON MY sysNAND? is that normal? I have aureiNAND 10.7 and sysNAND 9.2 and my CIA file got installed on my sysNAND. I thought it would be installed on my AureiNAND . I double checked before installing and put install destination to SD and NOT on NAND.

Any advice?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, so Ive got 2 questions:

- Is it safe to format your sysnand via System Setting with A9LH installed
- Is it safe to uninstall games via System Setting or do you need to you FBI, BBM or whatnot?

Reactions: chronoss

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

- Is it safe to uninstall games via System Setting or do you need to you FBI, BBM or whatnot?
- I don't know, use TinyFormat to be safe.
- Sure, I do it all the time.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everybody,

I recently installed Luma3DS on my O3d and it works fine. Today I tried to install Luma3DS on my N3ds but it doesn't boot. I placed the same files in the same folders onto my sd card like I did with my O3DS but my N3D does not boot to luma. I only get a black screen.

Did I miss something? I checked the files and filesize twice. I am using HBL on both systems.
does your luma folder has a firmware.bin in it? delete it if so!
and if it has a config file in it, delete it also

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Supster131,
Reactions: Seriel

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I realized by now that you can not get the three pokemon (Xerxes, yveltal and zygarde) with pokemon x and y but only ORAS. Now thanks to Luma I have two shiny xerneas, yveltal and two regular Zygarde. Works without a hitch, now we just need a way to edit those text files on the fly from the 3DS itself.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk
Ctrxplorer will let you do that

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

- You can do it but you must have an arm9loaderhax.bin on your SD to reboot your 3DS without, you got a black screen :(
- Yes, it's safe

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, after I got them, I checked their origins in PkHex where we received ours from, they were set in our own countries instead of Korea or Japan where they originally distributed, even if they're legit.

OK, i see. I have now modified the country to read south korea instead. Do you know if I have to set the language in pkhex to KOR as well? Mine reads GER (German)

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
OK, i see. I have now modified the country to read south korea instead. Do you know if I have to set the language in pkhex to KOR as well? Mine reads GER (German)

It's optional, since Pokemon XYORAS are basically region free games with exact same language options, so it'll still count as legit.

I just like their korean names, so I set their origin language as KOR as matter of preference. :>

Last edited by Windylacine,
Reactions: Localhorst86

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, since I'm planning a separate version of Luma targeted at developers (it will have ARM9 debugging features, like support for the netloader companion by d0k3, ARM9 exceptions by TuxSH, and probably ARM11 exceptions too) do you people think the unitinfo patch is still suitable for the normal version or I have to move it to the developer version altogether?

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
So, since I'm planning a separate version of Luma targeted at developers (it will have ARM9 debugging features, like support for the netloader companion by d0k3, ARM9 exceptions by TuxSH, and probably ARM11 exceptions too) do you people think the unitinfo patch is still suitable for the normal version or I have to move it to the developer version altogether?
I would move it as it seems to just cause confusion with people.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for shits and giggles id put a wall around this developer version with something only a dev could answer and then a download link gets generated.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Just for shits and giggles id put a wall around this developer version with something only a dev could answer and then a download link gets generated.
Just make it so people have to read to find the link. That should be good enough as no one seems to read anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: