Status
Not open for further replies.

NicKFree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I installed again release 5.1 and everything works fine again, I think there's a problem loading payloads in this new release, I hope Aurora fix it. :/

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sooo, here I am again, unwilling to read through the previous ~30 pages to find my problem :|

Can someone tell me why doesn't Decrypt9 load anymore with the new Luma3DS version? I have it set as "default.bin" and it should start when I hold L+R on boot, but instead of loading Decrypt9, it just loads the home menu, as if I didn't even hold L+R. I also have the latest release of Decrypt9, from around 11 days ago.

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sooo, here I am again, unwilling to read through the previous ~30 pages to find my problem :|

Can someone tell me why doesn't Decrypt9 load anymore with the new Luma3DS version? I have it set as "default.bin" and it should start when I hold L+R on boot, but instead of loading Decrypt9, it just loads the home menu, as if I didn't even hold L+R. I also have the latest release of Decrypt9, from around 11 days ago.

Its select now and you have to change the payload name to def-Decrypt9.bin If i remember correctly

Reactions: Lycan911

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway

Its select now and you have to change the payload name to def-Decrypt9.bin If i remember correctly
Almost, it's def_, not def-. def_Dec9.bin should do the trick

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States

Read the wiki its linked in the first post -_-

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: pbanj

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
def_D9.bin
down_D9.bin
left_Uncart.bin
right_E9.bin

These are the names I use. Like em? go ahead and use them. That's why they are here. There should be no reason for a really long name anyways. (Yes I have D9 twice. No its not a mistake. Yes its easier to use the D-Pad.)

D9 = Decrypt9
E9 = Emunand9

Reactions: Lycan911

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I installed again release 5.1 and everything works fine again, I think there's a problem loading payloads in this new release, I hope Aurora fix it. :/

ALL working perfect here!
I wiped the aurei folder, not renamed it.

[EDIT]
Forgot to mention, i build most stuff myself, so i always use the latest github releases!

def_D9.bin
down_D9.bin
left_Uncart.bin
right_E9.bin

These are the names I use. Like em? go ahead and use them. That's why they are here. There should be no reason for a really long name anyways. (Yes I have D9 twice. No its not a mistake. Yes its easier to use the D-Pad.)

D9 = Decrypt9
E9 = Emunand9

I preffer the long names :)

- def_decrypt9.bin
- left_emunand9.bin
- right_uncart.bin
- x_GodMode9.bin
- y_OTPHelper.bin (for testing stuff)

Same setup for every system i have.

Last edited by DjoeN,

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby...