Not open for further replies.

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Eh... if you have a 9.0 sysNAND you don't have an updated sysNAND, right? :P
Right now it tries to load the emuNAND with 9.0...
I have a 9.2 SysNAND... but i guess it doesnt matter if its 9.2 or 9.0
Didn't know "Use 9.0 FIRM as default" option is for emuNAND only currently

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Eh... if you have a 9.0 sysNAND you don't have an updated sysNAND, right?[emoji14]Right now it tries to load the emuNAND with 9.0...
Can you make the options (when you press SELECT) show a one-line description with smaller letters because there are lots of newbies that keep making mistakes (personally I don't have a problem) (and maybe add a description on how to update AuRei to a newer version at the bottom screen). There are lots of users that keep asking those questions. Usability is always great, plus it's empty space right now. In the end I don't care much. Just for the newbies. x)

Last edited by fr3quency,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
So what is needed to switch from Cakes? Just copy the files over and change boot.cfg in CTR Boot Manager to boot AuReiNand.dat?

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Try to delete patched_firm.... and verify all aureinand files are on the sd card.

Thanks for your response. As I said, I have successfully updated many times with no problem. I deleted the patched_firm files and also the config. But I still have the same problem. I find that it makes firm_patched-emu but no firm90_patch.
All the files I have now is firm90.bin and firmware.bin

PetitMagique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a link to a recent build of makerom with the latest commits for windows? I can't get makerom to compile using mingw, I keep getting and LTO expected version error.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for your response. As I said, I have successfully updated many times with no problem. I deleted the patched_firm files and also the config. But I still have the same problem. I find that it makes firm_patched-emu but no firm90_patch.
All the files I have now is firm90.bin and firmware.bin

Didn't see which console you had. Were you just short-handing FIRM90.bin? I believe it was firmware90.bin.

If you hold select, do you at least get the pop-up menu?

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't see which console you had. Were you just short-handing FIRM90.bin? I believe it was firmware90.bin.

If you hold select, do you at least get the pop-up menu?

I have Eur N3ds on the latest emuNAND. Yes, I can see the config menu when pressing select.

D

Deleted User

I have Eur N3ds on the latest emuNAND. Yes, I can see the config menu when pressing select.

Black screen is on emuNAND boot? [for now you can leave all the options off in the menu]
Also if you get a chance, can you show me a picture of your SD root and AuRei folder?

Last edited by ,

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the option "Show current NAND in system setting"
This is compatible with a9lh?

EDIT: OK. I founded.

D

Deleted User

Exactly. I always boot my emuNAND by default.

Don't know if you tried, but if you switch to the earlier build, does it fix the boot issue?
Posted above, but if you can provide a pic of SD root/AuRei it would help.
For now none of the options should be selected in AuRei menu.

Did you have any home menu patches or using a bootloader other than AuRei?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome