Not open for further replies.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Ok this is getting frustrating. Is it so hard to fix these damn errors once and for all?
I have both bin2c and armip. BOTH downloaded from AuReiNand's GitHub page.

But I'm still having errors ffs:

wbGnXaR.png

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Ok this is getting frustrating. Is it so hard to fix these damn errors once and for all?
I have both bin2c and armip. BOTH downloaded from AuReiNand's GitHub page.

But I'm still having errors ffs:

wbGnXaR.png
IIRC the armip version from aurora wright's git page are outdated. I'll compile a new version of armip for windows if you want.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
In the payloads folder, you have a "start.bin" file, right? Push L+START buttons, and then POWER.

i do have them yes, start bin as my d9 .
but sadly L+Start wont boot me into D9.

i hold both L+Start simultaneously and then i press power button, but it always boots me only into AureiNand.
mm, i have no clue why this is happening.
note: when i first put the latest update , on the config menu i only selected the middle option , prepatched firmware option.

the other 2 i have not selected as i thought i dont need them, since i still have normal nands, sys/emunand unlinked , did not swap.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Are you using bin2c from that sourceforge page? Should be the first link on Google. Place that in /devkitpro/DevKitArm/bin, alongside armips.
I have placed it in C:\bin2c and added it to the PATH. I did what you said as well and I still get the same error when crypto.o comes up.

Last edited by fr3quency,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i do have them yes, start bin as my d9 .
but sadly L+Start wont boot me into D9.

i hold both L+Start simultaneously and then i press power button, but it always boots me only into AureiNand.
mm, i have no clue why this is happening.
note: when i first put the latest update , on the config menu i only selected the middle option , prepatched firmware option.

the other 2 i have not selected as i thought i dont need them, since i still have normal nands, sys/emunand unlinked , did not swap.
Try to rename start.bin to default.bin, and push L+R buttons on boot.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
What distro? I've been wanting to get into Linux, but two distros I tried were complete crap.
I use arch linux, but I really don't recommend it for linux noobs (the install is completely command line, you don't have a DE starting out, etc.). Which distros have you tried, and why didn't you like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?