Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any chance for a way to adjust screen brightness?
It's not really a problem when it's just the splash, but it's a bit less tolerable for me when trying to work with Decrypt9 and the whole lot.

Reactions: astronautlevel

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's not really a problem when it's just the splash, but it's a bit less tolerable for me when trying to work with Decrypt9 and the whole lot.

I think you can adjust it with CTRBootManager9, if you don't mind using a boot manager, but otherwise, no, you'd have to recompile ARM9LoaderHax with the desired brightness, or modify AuReiNand to adjust the brightness.

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the multiemunand pc program the recommended way to setup two emunands with aureinand or is there something else thats better?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can adjust it with CTRBootManager9, if you don't mind using a boot manager, but otherwise, no, you'd have to recompile ARM9LoaderHax with the desired brightness, or modify AuReiNand to adjust the brightness.
I think bootctr9 now allows you to adjust brightness, so try that out if you like.

Reactions: daxtsu

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Now I really want to switch A9LH fork. How can I do that if I already have delebile's fork installed and updated with dark-samus' updater?

You can use his updater again, but change out stage0xC5000.bin (might've missed a zero or two there, but you get the idea) for one from the fork you want to swap to.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You can use his updater again, but change out stage0xC5000.bin (might've missed a zero or two there, but you get the idea) for one from the fork you want to swap to.
Thanks! So no need to recompile because stage2 isn't console-unique, right? Also, what forks are there and which one of them is recommended?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks! So no need to recompile because stage2 isn't console-unique, right? Also, what forks are there and which one of them is recommended?

There are four that I know of, three of which are public:
  1. Delebile's (the default one pretty much everyone is on)
  2. Dark Samus's, the experimental one
  3. Aurora's, which is private and has a few tweaks to her liking
  4. FIX94's, which is like Delebile's, except it turns the backlight off (but still does screen init). It's intended to be used with arm9select, which turns the backlights on for payloads as needed (with *_bl files).

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm trying to access my sysnand on boot. I have arm 9 select I have not updated to the latest Aureinand but when I press L on boot, it just takes me to emunand. What happened to my sysnand? I have both the firmware.bin files in my rei folder. I also have a splash screen if that makes any difference.

I just can't seem to access my sysnand.

narukyuubito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ello, I need your help.
N3DS A9LH+AuReinand CFW 10.7 emunand here is my problem NTR CFW 3.3 crashes (20 th attempt) anyone have a tip please?
before I was with menuhax cakesfw emunand 10.6 everything was OK

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's no point to an emuNAND as anymore. Besides the use of Gateway, but in all honesty, what's the point?
(I think the mistake was the guide switching to Cakes, caused more problems to it's users.)
The point of gateway and the sky with cfw is you don't have to have a bunch of crap installed on ur 3ds. Also say someone wants to buy the game after they try it, they can't with a CIA. I have seen many threads where people have decided to buy the game after and it won't let them. So while it may be pointless to you, it does have its uses for other people.

Reactions: Madridi

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are four that I know of, three of which are public:
  1. Delebile's (the default one pretty much everyone is on)
  2. Dark Samus's, the experimental one
  3. Aurora's, which is private and has a few tweaks to her liking
  4. FIX94's, which is like Delebile's, except it turns the backlight off (but still does screen init). It's intended to be used with arm9select, which turns the backlights on for payloads as needed (with *_bl files).
I want to use number 3. Please share it Aurora :P

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
The point of gateway and the sky with cfw is you don't have to have a bunch of crap installed on ur 3ds. Also say someone wants to buy the game after they try it, they can't with a CIA. I have seen many threads where people have decided to buy the game after and it won't let them. So while it may be pointless to you, it does have its uses for other people.
You could remove the CIA and it would work.

I can see the point of Gateway with a CFW, but ONLY for the debugger.

Sky3DS has no point on CFW, and will also work on 10.7

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite easy.. Backup your save data (with something like JK save manager), delete the CIA, buy the game, then restore your save. It's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill