Homebrew Luma patching for Fire Emblem same-sex marriage isn't working?

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a question on this site before coming across a similar problem, and yet it hasn't helped much.

I've followed every tutorial I could: enabled game patching through Luma, put romfs in the titleid (luma→titleid), and yet it still hasn't worked. The only thing I can think that i've done wrong is not having the appropriate version Luma, as they reference updating from 8 to 9, and I have 10.0. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has encountered this problem: It worked fine once I moved the files directly from the hack. Dumb move on my part, but it's all good now!

Panda-Chaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing the exact issue! I'm sure I've done everything correctly(putting the hack in luma/titles/titleid/romfs), but every time I try to create a new save file, it just leads me to a black screen. :/

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing the exact issue! I'm sure I've done everything correctly(putting the hack in luma/titles/titleid/romfs), but every time I try to create a new save file, it just leads me to a black screen. :/
I'm sorry for the late reply! I haven't had that issue, have you considered creating your own thread? There's also the FE Gay Agenda Meeting Room server (https://discordapp.com/invite/5wqQYDF) that could help you, their technical support channel fixed my dumb mistake. :)

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o