ississ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been reading alot about how to fix the dre's, but every1 says the same
or use good media like verbatim -(using it an actually verbatim+ gives better results for me)
or buy new dvd burner(got a brand new one coes i thought my previous burner was crap)
change writing speed ....(dont really matters for me)
ive suffering whit dre problems over a year now
at the begining of it i just burned a new disk an that solved it, also mest around whit writing speed
and difrent burn software,tested my burns whit piposcan(95%)
slowly over time it got worse
2 months ago i opend a new stack verbatim
any burn from that stack gave dre after 5 sec
opend a new stack(identical on the first)and problem was fixed again
today if my wii cooperates a bit i can play 5min if am lucky ,then i have to remove disk ,pop it back in
and have a new 5 min
tongue.gif

so i think last try is tweakig the laser
annyone allready did this or have some info on it?

grtz ississ

tng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use imgburn and burn at 4x to dvd-r and you should have no problems .I find if you use dvd +r you get the random errors as you have said hope this helps if not maybe lense needs cleaning.

ississ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried all speeds lots of times and used dvd+ and -
thats stopt the problem in his early days but not annymore

ryu00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all my dre problems have been down to bad quality media, the first batch of media i bought was unbranded and like you, worked fine initially but after time and the discs got worn with scratches etc they started to dre and then eventually not work at all. using higher quality brands i very rarely get a dre if ever. verbatim are a top brand that should give great results, and therefore if these arnt working for you and uve tried various batches and a new dvd writer etc, then i would assume it may be a hardware problem, maybe your laser, or maybe your chip has developed a fault. i dont have any experience or precise knowledge but if uve tried nero and imgburn at 4x then it should be satisfactory. considering uve had games work in the past then you already know this so an educated guess leads to the laser/chip being at fault.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?