• Views 2,478,986
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't fully understand the point of enabling DLC. If you have to purchase the DLC and own the game, why even make it an option to use in Loadiine? I feel like I am missing something here.

dabu-sapper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to start Loadiine (via Homebrew Channel) without the WiiU gamepad (with the Wiiu Pro Controller instead)? Navigating through the HB Channel with my Wiiu Pro Controller doesnt seem to work...

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
captain has lagging in some parts loading levels. But in Mario 3d world each level takes about 20-30 scenes to load. Do i need a specific SD Card?

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use 64k cluster size. And for sure class10 sd card.
hello thanks for the info does it matter getting a micro sd class 10 and using a sd adapter or sd card standalone is better. I see few different speeds 95mbs 80mbs etc does that help too

thanks again

stardaddler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello thanks for the info does it matter getting a micro sd class 10 and using a sd adapter or sd card standalone is better. I see few different speeds 95mbs 80mbs etc does that help too

thanks again

I only have microsd cards with sd adapter and it working fine. I have much faster loading times in Mario 3d world than you. Tested with a Sony 32GB 48MB/s and a sandisk 80MB/s 128GB sd card and I dont noticed a difference in the loading times. And dont forget the 64k cluster size.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list said:
Change format 64k Cluster for reduce loading times.

Last edited by stardaddler,

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have microsd cards with sd adapter and it working fine. I have much faster loading times in Mario 3d world than you. Tested with a Sony 32GB 48MB/s and a sandisk 80MB/s 128GB sd card and I dont noticed a difference in the loading times. And dont forget the 64k cluster size.
i formatted w pansonic sd formatter. then when i format in fat32 there is no option 64k cluster size only in exfat mode. When i try in the exfat i get sd mount error on wii u

any ideas thanks

stardaddler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i formatted w pansonic sd formatter. then when i format in fat32 there is no option 64k cluster size only in exfat mode. When i try in the exfat i get sd mount error on wii u

any ideas thanks
I used this tool http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm to format my 128gb card in fat32 and 64k cluster. Just click on the picture to download it and select 65536 for 64k cluster at the allocation unit size.

Reactions: 7Robins

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

thanks again
There is no functional difference between a full size SD card and MicroSD using an adaptor. MicroSD cards are not slower.

I think most of us use MicroSD cards because they seem to be easier to find at larger sizes.

Reactions: 7Robins

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Notasandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to launch Tokyo Mirage Sessions (patched) but whenever I try to load the game the screen just goes black and stays frozen after loading Stainless. I have tried all four launch methods; Karaoke and Altiar just send me to Mii Make while two just put me in the frozen state. I am pretty sure I have the correct ID for the game as the art appears on the icon (although the cover is blank) so I am not sure what to do

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used the minitool partition software and was able to change to

64 sectors, 32kb its not 64k its the the highest i see this is for a 4gb
on my 64gb i see 128 sectors

Last edited by John2568,

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the tool, i tried two different sd cards one 4gb and 64gb both get this error "getlasterror()=32" i rebooted computer and still same headaches lol
I had that problem too, never found a fix so I ended up getting Easeus Partition Manager instead. Its free and it formatted my Kingston 64GB cards perfectly.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
So, according to the game compatibility list, Wii Sports Club has to be launched in SSBU mode.

Is that the same as using the "Super Smash Bros" option in the game settings screen in Loadiine ? Cos I have set it to that and when I launch the game it just takes to the Mii Maker app.

Am I missing something obvious ?

Last edited by AdamBrunt,

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you using the newest nightly? Grab the newest nightly, insert SSBU, start it once and then run the exploit etc.

Edit: Using the option at starting is the game should be fine. If this is still not working, you can try to change the global setting in the options, and set the game setting to default.

Last edited by Maschell,

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using the newest nightly? Grab the newest nightly, insert SSBU, start it once and then run the exploit etc.

Edit: Using the option at starting is the game should be fine. If this is still not working, you can try to change the global setting in the options, and set the game setting to default.
Thanks.

I have the latest stable build but didn't do the Super Smash Bros bit.

So I load SSB and then press the 'home' button, go to internet browser, etc, etc. ? When I press the home button do I tell it to 'close software' or leave SSB running?

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

Quick question. Just got a new WiiU running 5.5.0. It came with a code for DLC...
The shop says I have to update to the latest firmware... do I really have to do this??? or is there a way I can obtain the DLC without updating?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone