• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else playing Mario Party 10 (ABAE01 w/ update v16) and getting occasional freezing after completing mini-games? Pressing the home button, then resume unfreezes it for me, but wondering if it happens to anyone else. I didn't see it mentioned on the wiki.

Jazzist

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so I've been trying to boot Mario Kart 8 with updates to no avail.

Settings:

Loadiine release 1c4b32c

> Updates folder "v64", Mii Maker Mode, deleted the filelist.txt so loadiine created it before booting, Extra save on, Savegame: Unique, DLC off.

I've been loading loadiine with tghe local server method (kexploit10>loadiine).

Last edited by Jazzist,

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Settings:

Loadiine release 1c4b32c

> Updates folder "v64", Mii Maker Mode, deleted the filelist.txt so loadiine created it before booting, Extra save on, DLC off.
Hm. The newest should of fixed the Update folder. Well, give this a test:
Back up your core game and then merge the Update files into the core game's folders and see if it works then

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh lordy, at least I now know. How do I boot Smash Disk mode though? It never worked for me last I tried. I do own it physically.
yeah. You need either the eShop version or the physical disk to get Smash mode to launch. If it kicks you to Mii Maker after selecting Smash launch, just go and start the game yourself. Should work then.

Last edited by Kit Ballard,
Reactions: Jazzist

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country

Settings:

Loadiine release 1c4b32c

> Updates folder "v64", Mii Maker Mode, deleted the filelist.txt so loadiine created it before booting, Extra save on, Savegame: Unique, DLC off.

I've been loading loadiine with tghe local server method (kexploit10>loadiine).
I deleted the filelist.txt and used update v64 smash mode/unique save. It also manages to quick the game without crashing now :)

Reactions: Jazzist

Jazzist

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah. You need either the eShop version or the physical disk to get Smash mode to launch. If it kicks you to Mii Maker after selecting Smash launch, just go and start the game yourself. Should work then.
Yes! Now it works. Just a question though: I have to keep the Smash Disc in the console to boot through Smash method right?

I deleted the filelist.txt and used update v64 smash mode/unique save. It also manages to quick the game without crashing now :)
Same for me. it did work without crashing.

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! Now it works. Just a question though: I have to keep the Smash Disc in the console to boot through Smash method right?
I rarely take mine out, unless I'm doing a Super Mario Maker stage/Review. If it's in, specially on the newer versions of Loadiine, it'll auto launch the Smash disk.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else playing Mario Party 10 (ABAE01 w/ update v16) and getting occasional freezing after completing mini-games? Pressing the home button, then resume unfreezes it for me, but wondering if it happens to anyone else. I didn't see it mentioned on the wiki.
Yes, we had that problem too. Seems it is just taking a little longer to load the game files, and that is causing the long pause.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, we had that problem too. Seems it is just taking a little longer to load the game files, and that is causing the long pause.

Except that pressing the home button, then "Resume", makes it load the files with no long pause. I wonder why doing that makes it load them right away.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to force language in games like Super Smash Bros?
Not yet.
It could probably be done by knowing how the console is selecting the language and region, and it would be great as you would not need to rename the folders and filename manually anymore for other region games.
You could force to load enUS folders on frEU consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k