• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

realis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Perhaps you can try to open the home menu and then look if it is closed automatically. If yes, your home button is surely broken.
i have a question : when i am on the internet browser , when i push the boton home it's close the internet browser?because actualy it's do nothing .
j'ai une question : quand je suis sur le navigateur internet le bouton home ne doit-il pas fermer le navigateur? car actuellement rien ne se passe.

Last edited by realis,

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i have a question : when i am on the internet browser , when i push the boton home it's close the internet browser?because actualy it's do nothing .
j'ai une question : quand je suis sur le navigateur internet le bouton home ne doit-il pas fermer le navigateur? car actuellement rien ne se passe.
Yes, it is supposed it has to be closed. (Not closed at all, but it has to show the home menu screen, where you can choose Miiverse, eshop, manual... and then, if you press it again, it closes.)
You can try the same in the main menu, which is easier to check if it is broken.

Last edited by Txustra,

realis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So you should try to connect your loadiine to logserver and check it when it go back to home menu
that's my home buton is broken,i go tomorow at the shop for the garanty. thank you all.
c'est bien mon bouton home qui est hs,je vais au magasin demain pour la rendre sous garantie.merci a tous.

HoloryTV

Trophies
XP
Country
France
that's my home buton is broken,i go tomorow at the shop for the garanty. thank you all.
c'est bien mon bouton home qui est hs,je vais au magasin demain pour la rendre sous garantie.merci a tous.
Glad to help you, have a nice day !

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
No, you need the original game (disc or from eShop).
Loadiine detect the game, when you start a game from Loadiine with settings on "SSB launch mode", it patches SSB game instead of MiiMaker, then quit Loadiine and launch SSB automatically.

mobile1199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys :D
I copied homebrow launcher and loadiine gx2 (not nightly ) files in sd card and and with a server , I ran www homebrew luancher but when i tried to go that server with browser , my console freezed for 15min and after that i turn it off and restart it ... so I didn't run it correctly :(
my console fw is 3.5.2 without any update from settings . can someone help me to fix my problem?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys :D
I copied homebrow launcher and loadiine gx2 (not nightly ) files in sd card and and with a server , I ran www homebrew luancher but when i tried to go that server with browser , my console freezed for 15min and after that i turn it off and restart it ... so I didn't run it correctly :(
my console fw is 3.5.2 without any update from settings . can someone help me to fix my problem?

You mean 5.3.2??

How are you hosting the kexploit?

I would always use latest a nightlies, but that's just me.

Reactions: mobile1199

mobile1199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean 5.3.2??

How are you hosting the kexploit?

I would always use latest a nightlies, but that's just me.
yeah yeah sorry :D
it's 5.3.2 .
i'm hosting it with my android phone using kws .
so what can I do now ? use nightly release's?:D
-------------------
finally it fixed :D I used wiiubru.com and ran gx2 . that's have a black theme , right ? :)
can some one tell me a small size game to download and test ?:D
----------edit 2 :
I selected "B" Button but now my screen is displaying "exeption type DSI occurred " :| what's that ?

Last edited by mobile1199,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah yeah sorry :D
it's 5.3.2 .
i'm hosting it with my android phone using kws .
so what can I do now ? use nightly release's?:D

Worth a shot. FWIW I cannot get self hosting working on 5.5.1 through android either. I'm eagerly awaiting an update from @scognito to fix payloads for EUR console (white screen fix).

EDIT: @mobile1199 wiiubru works great everytime, what are you pressing "B" button on??

Last edited by KiiWii, , Reason: 5.5.1 not 5.3.2 whoops /confusion
Reactions: mobile1199

mobile1199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worth a shot. FWIW I cannot get self hosting working on 5.3.2 through android either. I'm eagerly awaiting an update from @scognito to fix payloads for EUR console (white screen fix).

EDIT: @mobile1199 wiiubru works great everytime, what are you pressing "B" button on??
You mean why I pressed the button?

Last edited by mobile1199,

mobile1199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But test what???

...anyway just download a small VC game or eShop game, we cannot give links here but a quick google should help you out.
I downloaded angry birds starwars loadiine and copied that in wiiu/games/ path but in loader , there isn't any game ! (it show's nothing to me )
what can I do now ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.