• Likes 132

realis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello ,
i'm not good in english but i will try to explain my problem.
i have a wiiu in 5.5.1E .with the tubhax dns.
i put "homebrew launcher" rc3 and the lastest nightly build of "loadiine" in my SDcard in this folder
SD/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/ for loadiine and
SD/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/ for the homebrew launcher.
After i launch the exploit from http//wj44.ml or loadiine.ovh.
and when i launch homebrew launcher or loadiine , i see them a 1/2 second et the miimaker channel is comming.
i make a video of this here :
help me please have tested this with 4 different sd card in FAT32, 2 different computer(1 on w7 and 1 on linux).
thank you.
ps: si quelqu'un parle francais ça me va aussi.

please i don't know what to do

MalleMann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this a known issue, where launching a game with the little game settings menu enabled, the console gets stuck on the "Saving game settings!" dialogue box. Background music keeps playing but buttons are unresponsive and it doesn't go away after time. Also, NSMBU doesn't seem to launch after updates have been applied either to the game folder directly or via updates folder.
PAL 5.5.1 console, latest nightly.

realis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you take a screenshot of your folder structure (with archives) inside your SD?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sans titre2.gif Sans titre3.gif

Attachments

• Sans titre.gif
    Sans titre.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 338

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any luck getting Mario RPG to load via RPX injection? I know with the previous injection method it worked (that app Fix94 made a while back), but when I inject it into Kirby's Dream Land 3 (which uses the same microprocessor), I just get a black screen.

Reactions: reprep

SuperNintendo64

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Im sure everybody already discussed this, but ive searched and couldnt find it

- What to do when loadiine wont download all the covers?
- Like, only a few games have icons or backgrounds and none has covers?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After i launch the exploit from http//wj44.ml or loadiine.ovh.
and when i launch homebrew launcher or loadiine , i see them a 1/2 second et the miimaker channel is comming.

This is going to sound crazy, but is there any chance that your Home button is stuck or broken? I was able to recreate your problem by simply holding down my home button while starting the WiiU and loading the exploits/apps. The normal WiiU functions don't notice that the button is held down, but it appears that Homebrew Launcher and Loadiine are reading the gamepad directly, so they see that the button is down, and they immediately exit to MiiMaker.

If you're sure that your home button is working normally, you may be able to gather more information by setting DebugLoggerIP=192.168.x.xxx (IP address of your PC) in SD/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.cfg and running udpdebugreader.exe (see https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-launcher-for-wiiu.416905/page-24#post-6316735) on your PC.

Run Loadiine, and you'll see status messages on your PC. Let us know what those messages are.

Reactions: HoloryTV

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Has anyone had any luck getting Mario RPG to load via RPX injection? I know with the previous injection method it worked (that app Fix94 made a while back), but when I inject it into Kirby's Dream Land 3 (which uses the same microprocessor), I just get a black screen.
I succeeded with kirby dream land 3 using the app which changed the rom on the fly (forgot the name). Fights are fine but the occasional slowdowns are there which is distracting to say the least. The game is there on PAL eshop so it is the way to go i guess.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to play Twilight Princess HD for some reason. I'm able to boot into the game and choose a new save file but after I create my name the game hangs on a black screen. Also, I'm not able to hear any sound either. My volume is turned all the way up too.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to play Twilight Princess HD for some reason. I'm able to boot into the game and choose a new save file but after I create my name the game hangs on a black screen. Also, I'm not able to hear any sound either. My volume is turned all the way up too.
Make sure your using the eur release

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I succeeded with kirby dream land 3 using the app which changed the rom on the fly (forgot the name). Fights are fine but the occasional slowdowns are there which is distracting to say the least. The game is there on PAL eshop so it is the way to go i guess.

That doesn't really help because Nintendo of America has yet to release it stateside (which is really stupid if you ask me). I know the ROM works if you swap the ROM header and then use that RAM injector app, but as for Loadiine, the game doesn't work at all. RAM injection isn't what I'm hoping for though :unsure:

Guess the game will never work with Loadiine or gets released in the NA eShop, ugh.

realis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is going to sound crazy, but is there any chance that your Home button is stuck or broken? I was able to recreate your problem by simply holding down my home button while starting the WiiU and loading the exploits/apps. The normal WiiU functions don't notice that the button is held down, but it appears that Homebrew Launcher and Loadiine are reading the gamepad directly, so they see that the button is down, and they immediately exit to MiiMaker.

If you're sure that your home button is working normally, you may be able to gather more information by setting DebugLoggerIP=192.168.x.xxx (IP address of your PC) in SD/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.cfg and running udpdebugreader.exe (see https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-launcher-for-wiiu.416905/page-24#post-6316735) on your PC.

Run Loadiine, and you'll see status messages on your PC. Let us know what those messages are.

how can i test my home button please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!