• Views 2,476,864
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can run Loadiine and play games. But when I quit to the Wii U men and load Loadiine again through Mii Maker, all games crash. Most with a code dump.

My Wii U is on 5.5.1E. Is this normal on 5.5.1?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can run Loadiine and play games. But when I quit to the Wii U men and load Loadiine again through Mii Maker, all games crash. Most with a code dump.

My Wii U is on 5.5.1E. Is this normal on 5.5.1?
What build are you using. We need build number and screenshot of the codedump to trace it back. Post those kind of things on github otherwise it will be lost.

There was a crash that made exactly that behaviour you describe. It was fixed two or 3 builds ago though. I cant tell if its the same thing for sure though.

Reactions: SpaceJump

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I modded my Wii U for first time today. Blocking updates by changing DNS. I tried a couple of games, no problem

I made my own backup of Mario Kart 8. Alongside backing up my DLC for it, using DDD v0.3

I also used JNUSTool to get the 64 update for MK8

I then tried launching in Loadiine, enabling update + dlc and it failed, using MiiMaker setting as default. Rebooted, and changed this after checking the compatibility list to use the SSB method....booted to menu, and then launched it with SSB disc in drive.

Game attempted to get updates, but then failed....but then Mario Kart loaded, and DLC showed up and seemed to play ok. Is the error being received for it trying to update with getting updates when using the SSB method normal I take it?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What build are you using. We need build number and screenshot of the codedump to trace it back. Post those kind of things on github otherwise it will be lost.

There was a crash that made exactly that behaviour you describe. It was fixed two or 3 builds ago though. I cant tell if its the same thing for sure though.
I will, hopefully tomorrow.

Btw, thanks for all you have done. Much appreciated :)

Onanghy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime i get error 112-1006 when i load a kernel exploit via browser.. i have 5.5.1 u firmware... any help... thanks...

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems like a minor inconvenience at most but how can I get the icon for my Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko game, all the other games I have on Loadiine have icons just fine but not this title. How can I fix that? (It has its own box cover, just no icon)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87121071/20160509_061002.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87121071/20160509_061023.jpg
Any idea why I'm not seeing an icon for my game? I would like to fix that if possible.

P.S. Do I I have to run kernel 10 and 31 if I want to use TCP gecko with Loadiine or is #10 enough?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out the game needs meta data in order for it to display an icon. Has anyone here used NUSGrabber to pull updates for their games? I dont think there was ever an update for this particular title but it also never produced a meta folder when I extracted it so how else can I get meta data for it?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Small question about this game updates and mods stuff.
If there would be something like a Dragonball Mod for Smash Bros. all I gotta do is create an "update" folder beside code and content and put in a folder of any name (like "Dragonball Mod"), right? Or are mods something else than updates so a "mods" folder in main game folder is needed?
Please quote me when answering. :P

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small question about this game updates and mods stuff.
If there would be something like a Dragonball Mod for Smash Bros. all I gotta do is create an "update" folder beside code and content and put in a folder of any name (like "Dragonball Mod"), right? Or are mods something else than updates so a "mods" folder in main game folder is needed?
Please quote me when answering. :P
That one I sort of know, since I'm from a modding site:
The way the mods work for smash is they are loaded via Cafiine (namely SDCafiine). That's as far as my knowlage of Cafiine is though.
Hi, I used the Memory scan tool and launched two games, Yoshi's wooly world and super smash bros on a 5.5.1 EU WiiU.

Here is the log file : https://github.com/Bionov/MemScan-WiiU-5.5.1-EU/blob/master/GeckoLog.txt
Post it here =p https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/issues/88

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That one I sort of know, since I'm from a modding site:
The way the mods work for smash is they are loaded via Cafiine (namely SDCafiine). That's as far as my knowlage of Cafiine is though.
Okay then I chose another game because my question wasn't focusing on Smash but on game mods in general:
If there'll be a Wiimm Mario Kart Fun I would end up like this, right?
Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\code
Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\content
Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\meta
Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\updates\Wiimm Fun Kart 2016-02-04\

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I just tried the new "updates" method on about 21 games. It worked great without any noticeable delay (except for those needing to creat filelist.txt the first time only)

All games worked without a problem except for 3:

Super smash (USA, latest update): an error has occurred screen. Worked fine without an update

Mario party 10 (USA, Latest update): hangs on the first boot screen. Worked fine without update

Mario kart 8 (USA, latest update): with the update picked, it only worked with ssb. Mii maker option didn't work. Works fine without update

Are the above known issues? Or did I mess something up

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just tried the new "updates" method on about 21 games. It worked great without any noticeable delay (except for those needing to creat filelist.txt the first time only)

All games worked without a problem except for 3:

Super smash (USA, latest update): an error has occurred screen. Worked fine without an update

Mario party 10 (USA, Latest update): hangs on the first boot screen. Worked fine without update

Mario kart 8 (USA, latest update): with the update picked, it only worked with ssb. Mii maker option didn't work. Works fine without update

Are the above known issues? Or did I mess something up
Yes, they're known issues. Personally, I'm looking forward for the smash update fix

Reactions: Madridi

mh123hack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am having a problem when i did the iluminati kernal exploit/iosu exploit i cant write to the sd card more even when it isn't in lock.
it says that it is in lock when i want to copy a picture from the mii park toward it.
i tested everything bij locking and unlocking the sd card and formatting the sd card and trying 5 other sd cards but no luck.
because i can't write toward the sd card i can start loadiine gx2 v0,3 but it can't save like if you play SM3W it crashes after the first level with error 199-9998.
i think that the error comes because it can't write toward the sd.
the last thing i haven't tried is extra save in loadiine en load a save file remotely than i can save the games but i think that wont work.
if you got for many games error 199-9998 in loadiine gx2 than you might have that problem too you can test it by creating a foto in the mii park and sending it toward the sd.
if it says sd locked you may have that problem too.
if some wan knows how to fix this please help me my sd card slot won't write anymore.

i am on version 5.5.1E

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^if you are using an sd adaper check the lock switch is not loose, the wiiu's sd slot is tight and can push the switch on inserting the sd card, and pull it back to open when taking it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...