XP
Country
Gambia, The

midniteNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I use only sd version with selfhosted "Loadiine Kernel Exploit" and with Scubas SDLoader.
But today it is not working.
Last I checked Scuba took down SD-Loader function from http://launch.loadiine.scuba156.com/
I've setup my own selfhosted SD-Loader in xampp and it works fine.

So maybe you invest time in selfhosted solution, it's worth it.

Hello, need some advice:
WiiU v5.4.0E

Also tried to run sd version with latest version of the loadiine_gx2.elf file from the http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-45#post-6087233

Using link: http://sd.loadiine.scuba156.com/
First step: Kernel exploit successful
Second step: Freezing on white screen

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I added intial wiimote + nunchuck, classic and pro controller support, thanks to Cyan for testing it. It might not be perfect and requires probably a bit filtering as the jitter is a bit high on the wiimote but the controlls should work and you should be able to navigate through the GUI with those. For classic/pro controllers we had to add something special to enter the settings or switch the layout. ZL is used for settings and ZR for the layout switch. Its added in gamepad too for a quick access support.

Anyway you can compile the last github commit and check it out. It combines good with Maschells addition to the settings menu regarding the DPAD controls.

EDIT:
Just added one more thing. It now shows a progress window when the game is launched instead of freezing the GUI.

Last edited by dimok,

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

I added intial wiimote + nunchuck, classic and pro controller support, thanks to Cyan for testing it. It might not be perfect and requires probably a bit filtering as the jitter is a bit high on the wiimote but the controlls should work and you should be able to navigate through the GUI with those. For classic/pro controllers we had to add something special to enter the settings or switch the layout. ZL is used for settings and ZR for the layout switch. Its added in gamepad too for a quick access support.

Anyway you can compile the last github commit and check it out. It combines good with Maschells addition to the settings menu regarding the DPAD controls.

EDIT:
Just added one more thing. It now shows a progress window when the game is launched instead of freezing the GUI.
Already up with the latest commits

SD cards users as always can get it here

Last edited by Scuba156,
Reactions: memomo and geheim

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey everyone,

EDIT:

Awesome work dude!

Thank you so much!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@dimok I just donated 20€ to your PayPal Account.

It's not much I know, but if everybody would donate a few bucks then you might be able to get another "piece of nice hardware" for development and testing.

Greets from Germany,
CableLeecher :grog:

Last edited by CableLeecher,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am having the same problem maybe it needs compiled again
replace the loadiine_gx2.elf in both folders on the SD-Card to be on the safe side make also sure that you are using also the latest payloads.

sd:\wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\loadiine_gx2.elf
sd:\www\loadiine_gx2.elf

This works for me with the latest stable (Fri, 5 February 8:30 pm) & beta (Sat, 20 February 3:15 pm) builds.
Cheers,

Last edited by CableLeecher,

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
replace the loadiine_gx2.elf in both folders on the SD-Card to be on the safe side make also sure that you are using also the latest payloads.

sd:\wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\loadiine_gx2.elf
sd:\www\loadiine_gx2.elf

This works for me with the latest stable (Fri, 5 February 8:30 pm) & beta (Sat, 20 February 3:15 pm) builds.
Cheers,
Works fine here with replacing the elf just on the sd and using the www folder from the previous build found here: #887 ... The menu controls with the gamepad are really sweet now! Also worth mentioning that L and R on the gamepad now moves through the covers 5 at the time as requested by @EclipseSin for quick browsing. Thanks @dimok

Last edited by Wiiunator,
Reactions: Palindrome666

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm having touble loading Bayonetta US the second time
i keep getting a black screen after pressing the bayonetta icon in gx2
but it ran just fine the first time i lauched it
does anyone know what may be causing this problem?

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added that new loadiine GX2 and now I'm getting Error 160-2224 when trying to run games in Mii Maker mode. Loadiine v4.1 still works fine. Not really sure what's wrong. Running 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5.0

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm having touble loading Bayonetta US the second time
i keep getting a black screen after pressing the bayonetta icon in gx2
but it ran just fine the first time i lauched it
does anyone know what may be causing this problem?

it seems to be a problem with the savedata
if i delete the folder the game loads, but i lose all my progress
is there anyway to fix this?
btw, i'm running bayonetta US on a EUR console

D

Deleted User

it seems to be a problem with the savedata
if i delete the folder the game loads, but i lose all my progress
is there anyway to fix this?
btw, i'm running bayonetta US on a EUR console
I'm having the same problem. I'm downloading another dump to see if that works

Site & Scene News