Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,481,602
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132
D

Deleted User

For some reason Loadiine stopped working today.
I'm hosting the files myself (No websites have ever worked) and I haven't change anything since last time, but now my games freeze at a black screen when I load them.
EDIT: And of course as soon as I post this it starts working again despite freezing five times in a row before.

Last edited by ,

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did anyone compile the elf with the latest commits so we can troubleshoot game compatibility ? :)

someone asked for New Super Luigi U earlier, works fine on my end (eur game on eur system)

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get Splatoon to work in Mii-Maker mode with the latest?

I'm on 5.3.2, using the SD elf file from beta build for SD launch method on Page One and the hosting the latest version www files from Page one.
It does now show "Downloading Images.." if I press +

Splatoon = No-Go, just a black screen hard lock-up.
Seems all my other games play fine.

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm on 5.3.2, using the SD elf file from beta build for SD launch method on Page One and the hosting the latest version www files from Page one.

Splatoon in incompatible with all Loadiines. Even if it did work, there is no online anyways................................

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splatoon in incompatible with all Loadiines. Even if it did work, there is no online anyways................................
I'm referring to this post. (maybe dimok hasn't posted it yet....)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I changed the complete way of how games are loaded and code data is handled. Had to change several kernel MMU parameters and it might break some working games too (mine worked all) but with this change I made splatoon work :).

I will need to clean up the stuff and give out a binary here for testing before making a commit and putting it into main branch though. We need to see how much this change breaks (or not) regarding game compatibility.

Last edited by Datalogger,

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone compile the elf with the latest commits so we can troubleshoot game compatibility ? :)

someone asked for New Super Luigi U earlier, works fine on my end (eur game on eur system)

There's no commits to the github that affect game compatibility as of yet. Other than cover downloading, no new features are there. Most commits so far are small fixes with compiling, typos, etc

latest can always be found at http://launch.loadiine.scuba156.com

It hasn't been made available yet, which means it isn't ready. It will be posted here once it is, I will host it on my site too

Last edited by Scuba156,

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come my Loadiine GX2 doesn't show the game icons. My Game folder
3PlUpeB.png

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I get a player freeze whenever i click on the kernel exploit on the webpage provided by sonicblue (i downloaded it and hosted on a local webserver) or on loadline launcher, both sd and web. What should I do?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
that's the point. We wanted to keep a similar design, same icons, same settings layout, etc.

Feature Request: Save the preferred load method for each game on SD card instead of it being a global setting for every game.
That's planed.
There's currently no "individual game settings", but it's planed.
Like you can see, we put the load method into the game settings (not in the loader settings), because it's planed to be an individual game settings later.
same for the log server, it could be individual too (some game needs it off, like zelda Windwaker) while others can have it enabled.
Though, lot of settings are not in their definitive location and can be moved later.

it's not posted yet.
I tested his beta build yesterday and it worked fine.
though, some games didn't work anymore (but should be fixed before release)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo