Hacking Loadiine Flow par kasai07

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to host the exploit for
On my previous post of my new loadiine...
You will now found the link to start my Loadiine with an archive to extract to SD.
I'm confused as to what the folders mean on the archive you linked. Like what's Loadiinethm?? And what's multiker (Is that even a word?) EDIT: Oh I see, it means multi kernel.
There's like two payload html files, I don't understand any of it and it's purpose.

I'm ready to self host, but I'm lost what files to use from the archive. I currently have a working self hosted loadiine 4.1 (Non themed)

Also what tga cover files does this version of loadiine use, skin.tga? What if we had a skin.tga already? Would I see both the theme from themes folder AND the skin.tga I have? I don't think anyone linked or shared the box art for large boxart images for use with your Loadiine.

Overall, I'm just confused by all the screenshots, different versions of Loadiine, and who provides the right tga files for each version.
hosting your own exploit can be tricky. I haven't got it to work until I used the files that @mech shared. Here's a view of the files that work for me, Loadiine 4.1 self hosted: http://prntscr.com/9qp69x

For some reason whenever I try using one of the self hosted Loadiine GUI packages, I get a No K sploit found black screen and I gotta hold the power button on the console.

Last edited by MattKimura,

czerwinski76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My new version of Loadiine...
Thanks to @Techup for the Skin.

Skin, Cover, Info and Battery Indicator, are loaded independently.
- 3x Skin (896x480px, Full-Screen), for the Modes MiiMaker, SSB and SSB_to_Home.
- Cover (175x276px).
- Info (450x276px).
- 4x Battery Indicator (75x47px), to indicate the 100%, 50%, 10% and Recharging.
All TGA files are saved with 24bit/pixel for Better Stability and Low Memory Usage.

Buttons Available:
- Start/Plus = Trigger Game-Info.
- Select/Minus = Change Launch Mode (1 MiiMaker, 2 SSB, 3 SSB to Home).
- Left/Right = Navigate through Games.
- A = Launch the Game with Selected Mode.
- HOME = Exit from Loadiine.

For who want to try it...
Download this Archive, and extract the folder "themes" in the wiiu folder on the SD Card.
Then, start the Loadiine-Kernel, and for Loadiine, use this Link:
Code:
http://teamx7l7j8cc.altervista.org/wiiu/loadiinethm/payload532.html

(On the Archive there is: loadiine folder for self-host purpose and multiker for Multi-Kernel)

rz1a2mH.jpg

Thank you for your nice work !
Could we have a cover pack or a method to use covers with your version please ?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MattKimura

"For who want to try it...
Download this Archive, and extract the folder "themes" in the wiiu folder on the SD Card.
Code:
(On the Archive there is: loadiinethm folder for self-host purpose and multiker for Multi-Kernel)"

@czerwinski76 @MattKimura
"- Cover.tga (175x276px).
- Info.tga (450x276px).
All TGA files saved with 24bit/pixel for Better Stability and Low Memory Usage"

Guys, its all written on the topic...
Oh alright, so your version uses different sized tga files. I'll just use another version until someone can provide covers for it.
We got way too many versions of loadiine now, each one being interesting but then using their own cover name and sizes. There's three different versions posted here (Coveriine, Loadiine Flow, Loadiine Flow v4.9) Also Loadiine Flow skin select version.

I'll be waiting on Techup, his work is amazing so far

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@MattKimura

"For who want to try it...
Code:
(On the Archive there is: loadiinethm folder for self-host purpose and multiker for Multi-Kernel)"

@czerwinski76 @MattKimura
"- Cover.tga (175x276px).
- Info.tga (450x276px).
All TGA files saved with 24bit/pixel for Better Stability and Low Memory Usage"

Guys, its all written on the topic...
I'm on it now m8, it looks great will try in a bit and come back to you I have it all setup correctly as you mention so it should be good to test out! :)

PFC2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
beta skin v4.5 just a little modifications ^_^

not finished yet :P

Oh alright, so your version uses different sized tga files. I'll just use another version until someone can provide covers for it.
We got way too many versions of loadiine now, each one being interesting but then using their own cover name and sizes. There's three different versions posted here (Coveriine, Loadiine Flow, Loadiine Flow v4.9) Also Loadiine Flow skin select version.

I'll be waiting on Techup, his work is amazing so far

Which Format is correct for Cover.tga? All my Tries 175x276 Shows corrupted Grafix. Can somebody Place a Template.tga Here?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
everything in this thread seems a complete mess. can someone tell me where to get the game covers??? i downloaded the skins pack and put donkey kong in its correct place and nothing shows!!! thought i would test and see if this version was worth while!!

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool