Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

KrazyAzian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb
Hello, can you pm me back when you get the chance. I just recently bricked my n3ds xl with the bsod. It was suppose to be a simple softmod downgrade using the dsiware downgrade method but apparently I messed up somewhere and ended up with a bricked n3ds. Anyway I'm looking for someone to hardmod my n3ds so I can fix it. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

ReoL98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyones looking for a hardmodder in Australia (NSW) @Hazelnutz does good hardmodding service. Just got my new3DSXL hardmodded by him today. Quick n Easy

Nox13last

Trophies
XP
Country
I registered because I tried to follow the hardmod guide on this site and learned that perhaps I am not skilled enough to do it, and I figured it a bit too late. One of the ribbon cables near the narrow end of the motherboard won't fit back in (it is extraordinarily taut, and very unforgiving to slot back in) and in my attempts to get it all together, the retaining clasp fell off. Were the device stationary (like a Playstation), I would leave it off, but a New 3DS XL is designed to be moved and waved and waggled, and I can't permit the risk of having the cable suddenly fall out while I'm carrying it.
I tried to contact the UK installer (@gamesquest1), but I don't have permission to initiate a conversation with them, perhaps because of the recency of my profile. Can someone help me or put me in touch with them so I can engage their services? If the console is already open, might as well go ahead and mod it.

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I registered because I tried to follow the hardmod guide on this site and learned that perhaps I am not skilled enough to do it, and I figured it a bit too late. One of the ribbon cables near the narrow end of the motherboard won't fit back in (it is extraordinarily taut, and very unforgiving to slot back in) and in my attempts to get it all together, the retaining clasp fell off. Were the device stationary (like a Playstation), I would leave it off, but a New 3DS XL is designed to be moved and waved and waggled, and I can't permit the risk of having the cable suddenly fall out while I'm carrying it.
I tried to contact the UK installer (@gamesquest1), but I don't have permission to initiate a conversation with them, perhaps because of the recency of my profile. Can someone help me or put me in touch with them so I can engage their services? If the console is already open, might as well go ahead and mod it.
PM sent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4