www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for bringing this missing package to our attention. Your package should have been delivered by now, and has been delayed longer than usual. The tracking information states that they only received electronic notification to pick up your package, but your package was shipped. Due to this problem, we are going to have our USPS agent find your package. If there are further issues and he is not able to locate the original package then we will have another package shipped to you. Once I get the status from the shipper, I will send you an email with an update.
GamersGadget.com

I received this email for both orders!
This is questionable since they were shipped separately. I would not be complaining if one package was lost but BOTH!!
On top of that i must not be the only one complaining since their voicemail is full and you can no longer leave any messages and an average of 50 is well below a satisfactory mark. i believe 50 and below should be questionable that way customers can still choose to shop with them but should know about the ongoing complaints about the service they provide. If we don't tell other people about the bad experiences only more compaints will come after me. so at least a questionable state should be pinned on gamersgadget.

It sounds as if they are going to address your issue, and fix the problem. Follow up with them. Keep on top of this.
And let us know.

Companies DO foul up. Shipping mistakes DO happen. Disgruntled employees DO steal packages. It happens.
The measure of a company is NOT in if they screw up...but how they deal with it when something is screwed up...do they fix it, put it right...do they do what they said they would do?

Let us know.

If they follow through on this, then I think they deserve credit for dealing with a problem, and making it right.

Hey man no need for passive aggressive posts now but really now? Your gonna back them up even after i contacted the USPS and they searched themselves and found no tracking number in their system. Both orders were lost and on top of that another member from this forum is also having problems with them. If this company does foul up then we as customers should know about that, If these shipping mistakes do happen (and it seems like it happens very often, plus my shipping address is correct) then we as a customer should know about it. If disgruntled employees steal packages then once again we should let everyone know that until gamersgadget can prove that they are a RESPONSIBLE company that has proven themselves they will be bashed and marked as a company to avoid.

I'm merely suggesting things that may have happened, possibly beyond their control. I'm saying you are being impatient. I'm saying I GOT MY STUFF...THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS.

I'm saying that you should judge them, not based on the fact that this order is messed up - but whether or not they fix it. Do they live up to what they say they will do about it? You've gotten a message already that says
THEY WILL SHIP YOU ANOTHER PACKAGE IF THEY CANNOT LOCATE YOURS.

Why not give them a chance to do that, before you trash them to hell is what I'm saying.

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for bringing this missing package to our attention. Your package should have been delivered by now, and has been delayed longer than usual. The tracking information states that they only received electronic notification to pick up your package, but your package was shipped. Due to this problem, we are going to have our USPS agent find your package. If there are further issues and he is not able to locate the original package then we will have another package shipped to you. Once I get the status from the shipper, I will send you an email with an update.
GamersGadget.com

This is questionable since they were shipped separately. I would not be complaining if one package was lost but BOTH!!
On top of that i must not be the only one complaining since their voicemail is full and you can no longer leave any messages and an average of 50 is well below a satisfactory mark. i believe 50 and below should be questionable that way customers can still choose to shop with them but should know about the ongoing complaints about the service they provide. If we don't tell other people about the bad experiences only more compaints will come after me. so at least a questionable state should be pinned on gamersgadget.

It sounds as if they are going to address your issue, and fix the problem. Follow up with them. Keep on top of this.
And let us know.

Companies DO foul up. Shipping mistakes DO happen. Disgruntled employees DO steal packages. It happens.
The measure of a company is NOT in if they screw up...but how they deal with it when something is screwed up...do they fix it, put it right...do they do what they said they would do?

Let us know.

If they follow through on this, then I think they deserve credit for dealing with a problem, and making it right.

Hey man no need for passive aggressive posts now but really now? Your gonna back them up even after i contacted the USPS and they searched themselves and found no tracking number in their system. Both orders were lost and on top of that another member from this forum is also having problems with them. If this company does foul up then we as customers should know about that, If these shipping mistakes do happen (and it seems like it happens very often, plus my shipping address is correct) then we as a customer should know about it. If disgruntled employees steal packages then once again we should let everyone know that until gamersgadget can prove that they are a RESPONSIBLE company that has proven themselves they will be bashed and marked as a company to avoid.

I'm merely suggesting things that may have happened, possibly beyond their control. I'm saying you are being impatient. I'm saying I GOT MY STUFF...THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS.

I'm saying that you should judge them, not based on the fact that this order is messed up - but whether or not they fix it. Do they live up to what they say they will do about it? You've gotten a message already that says

Why not give them a chance to do that, before you trash them to hell is what I'm saying.

I guess i am being impatient since they did take my money for 2 seperate orders and it has been a month since then. does that mean if i wait 3 months for something i paid for is considered patient? I never said they were frauds but even if they did fix this problem, they seem to be having this problem with all of their shipments (2 different tracking numbers lost?). wouldnt you like to have at least like to be notified of these problems if you had not done previous buisness with them? as a company they have far to many wrongs and just receiving your package doesnt make everything better. as the first post states a site can be listed here for slow shipping, high prices, not shipping, fraud, and horrible customer service. gamersgadget so far in my books has hit 3 marks out of the 5 or 7 so far from talking to the local USPS manager. when and if i do receive my order i will post here to even further my point of how horrible their service is so others will be aware of them and CHOSE to order from them if they prefer. I WONT SAY DONT ORDER FROM GAMERSGADGET but I WILL SAY BE AWARE OF THEIR SERVICE!!

P.S dude i dont seem to be the only one having a problem. jnl3e is also having a problem and like i said before if we dont at least put them in a questionable status until they can prove themselves then only more and more users will begin to complain (its like sex ed. if you dont tell kids and teens about condoms they go out and get girls prego. OH GOD! how do we prevent that? You have sex ed and educate them).

@jnl3e
i recommend that if you receive your package you that you come back here and post how long and how much of an enjoyable experience you had with this company. see you in 3 months since we got regular shipping unlike Kalisiin who spent an extra 20 buck to get his in a month with express XD

EDIT: Im not even desperate for the card on top of that! the 5 games i really wanted i already own (besides M&L but im picking it up today since yesterday was payday) and i have an r4 in my possession for all the games not worth buying.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:
Please do add GAMERSGADGET. They are nothing but scammers. Paid via paypal on the 14th of Sept. still haven't received anything. All I got was a email from USPS on the 23rd of Sept. stating that they received the shipping info. Nothing has changed and no reply from GAMERSGADGET.

I originally filed a PayPal claim but removed it to give them the benefit of doubt but that was a HUGE mistake on my part. Now I can't reopen the claim so I'm out 20 something bucks for the Acekard 2i. I ended up ordering the Acekard from Realhotstuff. I give these mutha futhas a "0" for scamming people.

Well, again...you still did not wait as long as it took for me to get mine from gamersgadget, and I DID get mine. And I also ordered Express Shipping.

I think you are being rather impatient.

don't be surprised when you DO get what you ordered from them. but I bet you won't have the guts to come here and own up that you got the package, and that, while you're disappointed by slow shipping, that they aren't scammers.

People find it a lot easier to complain about other people/companies...than they do to then give them the crdit they deserve when they DO fix a problem.

And it could be a lot worse...there HAVE been companies out there that not only didn't deliver...but then used collected credit card numbers for fraudulent purposes. You can't tell me gamersgadget has done that.

I have already said, for the record...I likely, given a choice, would not, myself, do business with gamersgadget again, because I was very disappointed by the slow service.

But I don't feel they deserve a bad rap and being placed on a boycott list that should be for actual scammers and criminals.

Again, too often, people find it easy to complain...and often do not then follow up later when the problem was resolved.

Like I said...I DID GET MY STUFF FROM GAMERSGADGET. They are not scammers. They are just real damned slow.

P.S. remember, too...companies can only ship WHAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE. These are popular items, and their supply may be fairly limited. but I think a lot of companies should be more upfront and honest on their web-sites, regarding the status of their stock, and the expected time from time of order, to time of delivery.

Do you work for these ignorant idiots? I will def let everyone know "IF" I get the flashcard and how long it took them to ship out. I'll still advise people not to do business with GAMERSGADGET. When I pay for something I expect to know what's going on with my order and get replies in a timely manner when asked questions about it.

Why let our fellow forum members and the public who browse through the forums go through what we had to go through? If I knew about GAMERSGADGET I def would have avoided them to begin with.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:
Dear Customer,
GamersGadget.com

And let us know.

Let us know.

I guess i am being impatient since they did take my money for 2 seperate orders and it has been a month since then. does that mean if i wait 3 months for something i paid for is considered patient? I never said they were frauds but even if they did fix this problem, they seem to be having this problem with all of their shipments (2 different tracking numbers lost?). wouldnt you like to have at least like to be notified of these problems if you had not done previous buisness with them? as a company they have far to many wrongs and just receiving your package doesnt make everything better. as the first post states a site can be listed here for slow shipping, high prices, not shipping, fraud, and horrible customer service. gamersgadget so far in my books has hit 3 marks out of the 5 or 7 so far from talking to the local USPS manager. when and if i do receive my order i will post here to even further my point of how horrible their service is so others will be aware of them and CHOSE to order from them if they prefer. I WONT SAY DONT ORDER FROM GAMERSGADGET but I WILL SAY BE AWARE OF THEIR SERVICE!!

P.S dude i dont seem to be the only one having a problem. jnl3e is also having a problem and like i said before if we dont at least put them in a questionable status until they can prove themselves then only more and more users will begin to complain (its like sex ed. if you dont tell kids and teens about condoms they go out and get girls prego. OH GOD! how do we prevent that? You have sex ed and educate them).

@jnl3e
i recommend that if you receive your package you that you come back here and post how long and how much of an enjoyable experience you had with this company. see you in 3 months since we got regular shipping unlike Kalisiin who spent an extra 20 buck to get his in a month with express XD

EDIT: Im not even desperate for the card on top of that! the 5 games i really wanted i already own (besides M&L but im picking it up today since yesterday was payday) and i have an r4 in my possession for all the games not worth buying.

Don't worry, I def will let all of our forum members when and if I get my card. Did you know that it's GAMERSGADGETS routine to tell people that the parcel got lost by USPS? Google "GAMERSGADGET REVIEW", "GAMERSGADGET SCAM" you can find that GAMERSGADGET uses the same sorry excuse everytime. I didn't even bother to email them again after reading that. It's not like I would have gotten a response from them anyways.

I'll let you know when I get my card from Realhotstuff which I ordered on Thursday. We'll see which card gets here first (we all know the answer already...).

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is GamebyGame a real site? I followed the tracking number to the usps site where it says my order has been processed and shipped, and is in transit to destination. I ordered today at like 7 am.

23.99 for an Acekard 2i, microSD reader, free shipping (says 5-7 days). Is this good?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:

@jnl3e

Jesus, dude...don't take your goddam anger out on me. I don't need your garbage.

I'm reacting to some people calling them scammers. They aren't. I GOT MY PACKAGE.

so, if you still think they are scammers, then you are as good as calling ME a liar. I don't appreciate being called a liar.

I've already told you that I would not use them as my first choice again, and that they are horribly slow...and that I think that a REASON should be listed by each company on this list...rather than just assuming everyone on this list is a scammer.

Look, I am, myself, a business owner. And I'd be real pissed off if my business was listed on someone's boycott site, because of one pissed-off customer...who only ever bothered to tell his side of the story. and probably never bothered to come back and report again, when his problem WAS then addressed and resolved.

I just know how people are. Quick to complain...never quick to admit error, or to give credit for someone who, after having a customer problem...then fixes the problem. People just are that way, in this "instant gratification" world.

And, by the way, I am a SHE. And, as I said, I was pretty pissed off about having spent the extra for Express Shipping...and then having it take as long as it did to get my stuff.

I just don't think they should be listed as SCAMMERS, because they aren't. I DID get my package.

One person can, with a big mouth and a load of anger...ruin someone else's livelihood in this day and age of the Internet, and boycott lists.

But I doubt you give a crap that you could be ruining someone's reputation, livelihood, and/or source of income, you care only for yourself.

THEY HAVE SAID TO YOU THAT THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT AND RESOLVE IT. So why not give them a chance to do that? I'm not saying that you shouldn't keep after them, I am not saying they are a great company, I, myself, even said they would not be my first choice for future business.

I just don't like someone being labelled SCAMMERS when they aren't. That isn't fair.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Do you work for these ignorant idiots? I will def let everyone know "IF" I get the flashcard and how long it took them to ship out. I'll still advise people not to do business with GAMERSGADGET. When I pay for something I expect to know what's going on with my order and get replies in a timely manner when asked questions about it.

Why let our fellow forum members and the public who browse through the forums go through what we had to go through? If I knew about GAMERSGADGET I def would have avoided them to begin with.

No, I don't. and I have already said NUMEROUS TIMES...that they would not be MY first choice for future business, either.

But they are NOT SCAMMERS. And I am reacting to you referring to them such, and tarring them with an unfair label.

You are probably not a business owner, and you do not know how much damage one person can do to a business's reputation these days, with a computer and a boycott list. You don't care though...you're just pissed off and care only for yourself.

I believe this list should be reserved ONLY for businesses who are in fact scammers, engaged in illegal, criminal activity.

You think you are the center of the Universe, obviously.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Don't worry, I def will let all of our forum members when and if I get my card. Did you know that it's GAMERSGADGETS routine to tell people that the parcel got lost by USPS? Google "GAMERSGADGET REVIEW", "GAMERSGADGET SCAM" you can find that GAMERSGADGET uses the same sorry excuse everytime. I didn't even bother to email them again after reading that. It's not like I would have gotten a response from them anyways.

I'll let you know when I get my card from Realhotstuff which I ordered on Thursday. We'll see which card gets here first (we all know the answer already...).

I got quick response from gamersgadget when I emailed them.

I'll laugh my friggin ASS off if you are back here in a month bitching about realhotstuff!!

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

I'll laugh my friggin ASS off if you are back here in a month bitching about realhotstuff!!

I never called you a liar. if anything i looked at your posts for guidance and information on my problem. then when i received the horrible customer service and didnt receive emails that you got i saw gamersgadgets as a unsatisfactory company. I also feel sorry for your company if you think that this type of service is acceptable as long as you receive you package. I have worked in retail back in high school and i know first hand how upset people can get when things dont go their way but then you please them and no thanks or recognition. also this thread isnt labeled SCAMMERS and i have never screamed that gamersgadget were scamming people. this thread has bullets on page one that gives guidelines on why we can request a company to be put on the list. gamersgadgets may not be frauds but they hit about almost every other mark.

P.S. I ordered my first r4 from realhotstuff (it was really long ago though like before the SDHC models came out like in mid or early 07). I wouldnt recommend these guys either because of how expensive it was. i spent 50 buck not including shipping for that r4 but at least i got it. it took about 2 weeks since they ship from canada an i live in texas but besides that i would say real hot stuff is an ok company at best besides having high prices. now i dont know about their customer service or how bad this company has become but at least real hot stuff actually sent out my flash card and the flash card that my uncle ordered when i showed him the site.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

No, I don't. and I have already said NUMEROUS TIMES...that they would not be MY first choice for future business, either.

But they are NOT SCAMMERS. And I am reacting to you referring to them such, and tarring them with an unfair label.

You are probably not a business owner, and you do not know how much damage one person can do to a business's reputation these days, with a computer and a boycott list. You don't care though...you're just pissed off and care only for yourself.

I believe this list should be reserved ONLY for businesses who are in fact scammers, engaged in illegal, criminal activity.

You think you are the center of the Universe, obviously.

I AM here to tarnish and ruin their reputation, also to educate others to not go through them. You're damn right that I'm the center of the universe. If you run a business you should treat your paying customer that way. I never neglet my clients with anything whether it be a email reply or a phone call back. With the mentality you have I really hope that you yourself don't run a business kalisin.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

Why would that be funny Kalisin? Are you here to enjoy your forum members go through scammers and complaining about it on GBATEMP? You are correct about me bitchin about it if I don't get my stuff from RHS. I'll be doing the same thing that I did to GAMERSGADGET, to let people know that they didn't come through again.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

I never called you a liar. if anything i looked at your posts for guidance and information on my problem. then when i received the horrible customer service and didnt receive emails that you got i saw gamersgadgets as a unsatisfactory company. I also feel sorry for your company if you think that this type of service is acceptable as long as you receive you package. I have worked in retail back in high school and i know first hand how upset people can get when things dont go their way but then you please them and no thanks or recognition. also this thread isnt labeled SCAMMERS and i have never screamed that gamersgadget were scamming people. this thread has bullets on page one that gives guidelines on why we can request a company to be put on the list. gamersgadgets may not be frauds but they hit about almost every other mark.

P.S. I ordered my first r4 from realhotstuff (it was really long ago though like before the SDHC models came out like in mid or early 07). I wouldnt recommend these guys either because of how expensive it was. i spent 50 buck not including shipping for that r4 but at least i got it. it took about 2 weeks since they ship from canada an i live in texas but besides that i would say real hot stuff is an ok company at best besides having high prices. now i dont know about their customer service or how bad this company has become but at least real hot stuff actually sent out my flash card and the flash card that my uncle ordered when i showed him the site.

Augusturnsred don't even get stressed about it. This is what was posted by the orignal thread starter and like you said it's a REQUEST thread.

Do not buy from the list below for one or more of these reasons
They are known to take money and never send any package

They never respond to customer emails.

They steal your credit card number and make purchases with them.

They take a really really long time to ship their items.

They have ridiculous prices. (think double or triple the price of the average price)

They always say they are in stock, then after you buy they say they are out of stock.

They downright scam

Kaislin,

This is the last reply to any of your comments on this thread. STOP HARASSING OTHER MEMBERS ABOUT GAMERSGADGET BEING CALLED A SCAM. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CALLED THEM A SCAM. Also, there's no point responding to you because YOU are happy that you got your card and YOU stand behind a vendor that doesn't come through. It doesn't matter what I say or Augustburnsred says or all the people that complain about those SCAMMERS. YOU are the center of the world because YOU got the card from them, YOU got email responses from them. For all of us that didn't get the response we were looking for and didn't get our merchandise we're nothing but bunch of whining complainers. Kaislin, I'm sure that you have better things to do than stand up for fraudulant vendors at your age.

I'll be back to post more about SCAMMERS! Good day ma'am.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

Augusturnsred don't even get stressed about it. This is what was posted by the orignal thread starter and like you said it's a REQUEST thread.

They have ridiculous prices. (think double or triple the price of the average price)

They always say they are in stock, then after you buy they say they are out of stock.

They downright scam

Kaislin,

This is the last reply to any of your comments on this thread. STOP HARASSING OTHER MEMBERS ABOUT GAMERSGADGET BEING CALLED A SCAM. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CALLED THEM A SCAM. Also, there's no point responding to you because YOU are happy that you got your card and YOU stand behind a vendor that doesn't come through. It doesn't matter what I say or Augustburnsred says or all the people that complain about those SCAMMERS. YOU are the center of the world because YOU got the card from them, YOU got email responses from them. For all of us that didn't get the response we were looking for and didn't get our merchandise we're nothing but bunch of whining complainers. Kaislin, I'm sure that you have better things to do than stand up for fraudulant vendors at your age.

Yes, and by calling them scammers...YOU as good as called ME a liar. I won't stand for it.
They came through for me. even I said they were slow. Even I said I would not make them my first choice for further business. But they are NOT scammers.

You ARE a whining complainer. You didn't even give them as much time as I did...and, by your own admission, you hardly even TRIED to get anything out of customer service.

They are not fraudulent vendors. They ARE slow vendors.

And as to the other guy having tracking numbers, supposedly...I bet he wrote down the numbers wrong, and then deleted the email, and that's why USPS can't find the packages...he's not giving THEM a correct tracking number.

The only bullet point on that whole list that gamersgadget hits ia

THEY TAKE A REALLY LONG TIME TO SHIP THEIR ITEMS.

Nothing else on that whole list fits. Not according to my experience. so if you say otherwise, then you are calling me a LIAR, and I won't be called a liar.

Good day to YOU, sir. And get out of my face.

Oh, and by the way...I am doubting your word about not getting response from customer service...because, by your own admissions, both of you barely even TRIED.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

Why would that be funny Kalisin? Are you here to enjoy your forum members go through scammers and complaining about it on GBATEMP? You are correct about me bitchin about it if I don't get my stuff from RHS. I'll be doing the same thing that I did to GAMERSGADGET, to let people know that they didn't come through again.
It would be funny, because whiners and complainers get what they deserve. It would be funny because it would make YOU wrong, and ME right. And you wouldn't have the guts to own up to it, either.

All you know how to do is whine and complain. You do not have the first clue as to how to follow up with companies to make them do what they are supposed to do. You're being lazy, by your own admission. So it would be funny, because you would spend twice, instead of just being a little patient and spending only once.

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin. maybe you should look at the list again

YUP

YUP

NOPE

YUP

NOPE

NOPE

They downright scam
NOPE

Please state who you are replying to since this is turning into a mess. If you think im in your face then it was brought on yourself. i was acting reasonable till you started getting defensive. if you weren't so immature and let your emotions get the best of you you could see that i have been agreeing with you by saying they weren't scammers. i have just based my opinion on the service they are PAID TO PROVIDE the customers. They don't meet a satisfactory standard and even you state so yourself that you will not do business with them again because of the SLOW SHIPPING. you say the reason i am not getting a response from customer service is because i barely even tried? ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT MY POST. I have called until i found their voicemail was full, Emailed [email protected] 9 times according to my sent folder, and also emailed their chat client that is always offline on their site. if it takes more than that to be considered as TRYING you need to reevaluate how many attempts are needed before a response should be expected. Not only did i take your experience into consideration i gave gamersgadgets the opportunity to explain their shipping process but they don't seem to wanna communicate on their end. Now you arent the only one who has received the package from this company as i have looked at other places to see that yes they do send out packages to a small number of their customers. consider yourself lucky because there are far more complaints than compliments for this company. The problem that i am experiencing, others are also facing. MISSING PACKAGE, email saying that everything will be ok will reship, nothing changes, no package. a quick google will show all the complaints that this company has accumulated.
Even if i do receive my package like you did and i hope i do i would still recommend that they be put on this list for the experience that was presented to the customer. getting your package doesn't make it all rainbows and gumdrops. NO PAYING CUSTOMER SHOULD BE PUT THROUGH THIS! If they improve their services and prove a worthy company then they can always be removed from this list in the future.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here are my results so far with RHS. This was the message received when I checked the tracking number via USPS.

Your item was processed through and left our SEATTLE, WA 98168 facility on October 3, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

And of course the results for GAMERSGADGET as of this morning 10/5/09 via USPS tracking. Please remember that I paid for the item on 9/14. No replies, no calls, no nothing.

EL MONTE
CA, 91734
Electronic Shipping Info Received September 23, 2009 - 4:29 pm

To get things clear to those out there, my definition of a scammer is someone who doesn't reply or contact me after taking my money. And I say this again, GAMERSGADGET IS A SCAMMER!!

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

It would be funny, because whiners and complainers get what they deserve. It would be funny because it would make YOU wrong, and ME right. And you wouldn't have the guts to own up to it, either.

All you know how to do is whine and complain. You do not have the first clue as to how to follow up with companies to make them do what they are supposed to do. You're being lazy, by your own admission. So it would be funny, because you would spend twice, instead of just being a little patient and spending only once.

My goodness Kaislin. ACT YOUR AGE!! YOU ARE 40 YEARS OLD!! GET A LIFE!! I'm mature enough to advise the young ones out there not to spend their hard earned money where they would get ripped off. My lesson learned will let others know not to spend money at GAMERSGADGET BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND SCAM PEOPLE.

YOU ARE RIGHT KAISLIN WE ARE ALL WRONG SO END THE STUPID POSTS IN THIS THREAD. EVERYONE THAT HAS READ THIS THREAD KNOWS THAT YOU THINK GAMERSGADGET AND YOU ARE RIGHT AND WE ARE ALL WRONG.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

They downright scam

Kaislin,

Yes, and by calling them scammers...YOU as good as called ME a liar. I won't stand for it.
They came through for me. even I said they were slow. Even I said I would not make them my first choice for further business. But they are NOT scammers.

You ARE a whining complainer. You didn't even give them as much time as I did...and, by your own admission, you hardly even TRIED to get anything out of customer service.

They are not fraudulent vendors. They ARE slow vendors.

And as to the other guy having tracking numbers, supposedly...I bet he wrote down the numbers wrong, and then deleted the email, and that's why USPS can't find the packages...he's not giving THEM a correct tracking number.

The only bullet point on that whole list that gamersgadget hits ia

THEY TAKE A REALLY LONG TIME TO SHIP THEIR ITEMS.

Nothing else on that whole list fits. Not according to my experience. so if you say otherwise, then you are calling me a LIAR, and I won't be called a liar.

Good day to YOU, sir. And get out of my face.

Oh, and by the way...I am doubting your word about not getting response from customer service...because, by your own admissions, both of you barely even TRIED.

I CAN'T STOP POSTING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID IGNORANCE....YES YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
rolleyes.gif

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I CAN'T STOP POSTING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID IGNORANCE....YES YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
rolleyes.gif

[/quote]

Maybe the stupid part was a little overboard. Kaislin, you are just plain STUBBORN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo