if you use quick edit, refresh the page to see them

Ohhhhhhh.... Thats how, thanks
biggrin.gif

théo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from foundmy twice, the first time I got my order with no problems or whatsoever. The second time well, I made that order in January 7, 2009, they never shipped my order, after countless emails with no replies it has been about 7 months and still no word from them. They should add paypal to their site.

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should try using MyWOT to downvote these websites, so that other users will know that they are unreliable. Check it out at www.mywot.com. Basically, you just go to different websites and you can see how other users have rated said website based on Trustworthiness, Vendor reliability, Privacy, and Child safety. You can also add a comment to the website's rating so that people know exactly why you like/dislike it.

fullpay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimartz.com is also listed here??? so weird!!! as i ordered a lot from them before, without any problems. FAst delivery and cheapest price!!!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
fullpay said:
Digimartz.com is also listed here??? so weird!!! as i ordered a lot from them before, without any problems. FAst delivery and cheapest price!!!

I must agree. I've ordered from them a few times, and the goods were always working perfectly and the prices weren't that high.
The customer support is also very good, they answer so quickly.
Honestly, that site should be removed.

théo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I too have ordered from Digimartz in the past. With no problems with my order. Once I canceled the order because it was out-of-stock and its understandable because it was a M3i Zero. I canceled the order with no problems, a little slow whoever but with no problems of any kind. If you have problems contacting them via e-mail use the live chat feature on their site.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am starting to get a little upset over the horrid postage service that Gamezway uses, I am still waiting for my M3i Zero which originally shipped on the 8th and was apparently lost and another was sent out on the 15th of July, still waiting for it.

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
TheWorldEndsWithMe said:
r4buyer2008 said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81021&st=0

Everyone, please check here!!!

There is also a link for all the bad sellers!!!!

The worst, please don't choose them, as i never get mine from gamekool.
mad.gif
That's the old one..
now gamekool proved to people that they are a great dealers

thanks dude...
this id with only 9 posts and made vicious attack to us with intention

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I contacted Gamezway 24 hours ago and they aren't responding about my inquiry into my second missing M3i Zero. I am going to suggest not ordering from them cause their 7-10 day shipping is non existant and they wouldn't even send the second package by express post.

pgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am thinking that it is better not to choose any of the resellers in both of the former post and the new one. as lots of people get bad experience with them after all.

so maybe we can choose in our local store, or the sponsor for GBA, maybe gamebygame or gamezway, much more safer, possibly.

TheWorldEndsWith

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamekool said:
TheWorldEndsWithMe said:
r4buyer2008 said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81021&st=0

Everyone, please check here!!!

There is also a link for all the bad sellers!!!!

The worst, please don't choose them, as i never get mine from gamekool.
mad.gif
That's the old one..
now gamekool proved to people that they are a great dealers

thanks dude...
this id with only 9 posts and made vicious attack to us with intention
I am just saying stuff thats true
smile.gif

pgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just i want to get my other flash cards from a local Japanese store?

anyone listed here in both links?

can someone give me a suggetion?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from gamersgadget.com - then found a bad review of them online, so I got concerned.

SO...I looked here, no one has mentioned them yet.

I ordered 3 AK2i's from them, and ordered Express Shipping (huge extra expense)

Got an email confirming my order, it promised a followup email with the tracking number.

Didn't get one. So, I sent a query. The response was fast, they replied back that there is a 3-5 day processing time between when order is placed, and when it is shipped (their website did not volunteer this information)

So, will keep everyone up-to-date on what happens here. I wish they'd have volunteered that info on thier webpage, true enough...but, their response to my inquiry WAS quick...and, as yet, they are within the 3-5 day window, so we'll see what happens.

Jury's still out on these guys...BUT, they do get bad marks for not saying anything on thier web site about the 3-5 day delay between receipt of order, and actual ship.

ON EDIT: just got an email with a tracking number....
ON EDIT: USPS web site confirms the tracking number, and gives the same info as does their internal "tracking tool" on their web page, so, so far, looks like a legit company. But they still should let you know about the 3-5 day "order processing" time.

EDIT: Still same story. USPS can confirm "Electronic Shipping Info Received" This means they still haven't even been given the package...just alerted to expect it.
Yeah, well, I expect Christmas to come, too, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh