Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheDestroyer said:
Escape said:
is it fine to buy from Dealextreme? I was planing on buying an M3i Zero from there.

Yes
smile.gif
just be aware that you have to wait for more than a week to receive the package..
smile.gif
Last time I ordered from DX, it took 3 weeks and 2 customer service inquiries before they even shipped my order. It's been a week and a half since, and I'm still waiting for it. DealExtreme is hella slow lately.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks, but I heard that you can get sometimes a defective product, so... will they change it for me if I do get one?

zeroword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to add that while GameByGame fills out orders quickly and customer service is somewhat responsive - Buyer Beware the Return Policy if your cart is defective. If your problem has anything to do with freezing Roms they will not test for that and you will just get your cart back. Save your shipping $$$ and bite the bullet as I unfortunately have. I have bought from them before with no problems but for this I will not buy from them again.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
zeroword said:
I just wanted to add that while GameByGame fills out orders quickly and customer service is somewhat responsive - Buyer Beware the Return Policy if your cart is defective. If your problem has anything to do with freezing Roms they will not test for that and you will just get your cart back. Save your shipping $$$ and bite the bullet as I unfortunately have. I have bought from them before with no problems but for this I will not buy from them again.

What ELSE did they think you're going to use the flashcart for...except ROM's? LOL!!

OK, so if you get a problem with a card, and the problem is it is not running homebrew, then they'll look at it...but if the problem is ROM's they tell you "up yours?" Is that what it is?

zeroword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what they told me. The warranty they have only gets honored if they find it doesn't work after they test it themselves. They told me they do not test it with roms as that is illegal. Thus they sent me back my bum card.

kenio8185

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zeroword said:
That's what they told me. The warranty they have only gets honored if they find it doesn't work after they test it themselves. They told me they do not test it with roms as that is illegal. Thus they sent me back my bum card.
That's a ***** move on their part.

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
UPDATE:5thdememsionstore.com has been added. Is a very fishy store and is not looking trustworthy. Many of the 5 star reviews are people that signed up and never used the account again. COuld just be the owner signing up and making the store look good. other than those ones all of them are 1 star.

Hi there, I'm from 5th Dimension Store.

First, please spell our store name correctly.

Our store is trustworthy. You just listed us on there because you read our ResellerRatings page. Everyone that wrote us a positive review was a real customer. We did not just sign up just to make up fake positive reviews.

Since you might still not trust me, take a look over at KickGaming's ResellerRatings page. Here
If you check on (almost) every user's profile, they signed up just to post that one review. I doubt that KickGaming signed up around 500 separate times just to write good reviews on themselves.

The two negative reviews of us:
Our ResellerRatings Page
QUOTE said:
Interestingly, all the reviews of this reseller are made by users that sign up, give 5th Avenue a five-star rating, and never use the account again. Seems fishy.

Yes most reviews about this store is simply someone signing in for the 1st time - also this store has no proper location or proper contacts. most content is copied from reliable canadian gaming retailers such as kickgaming & mygamingmart and also how are they getting away without paying taxes - possibly making customers wait weeks and weeks as they get it shipped from china instead of locally - this "store" and its "customers" is very very fishy

Our site barely has any content at the moment. How can we possibly copy any content from KickGaming or MyGamingMart?

I would also like to point out that the two people that have given us negative reviews have only registered just to say that. They both just blindly accused us of "faking reviews".

I have removed our ResellerRatings from our website and I will try to work out a way to have testimonials for people that have actually made an order. I do understand that our website is a bit contentless, but we will be adding a lot more content shortly (and possibly a sale?).

Please, remove our store from the list. Thank you.
-5th Dimension Store (Canada).

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
I would watch out for consolemodz.co.uk: I ordeedr a flashcard on the 28th of august, no confirmation that my order was shipped, no indication of item being in stock, still hasn't come when they say same day shipping if order before 4 pm, maybe there is a delay but so far nothing.

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry guys, been busy lately, and i finally got time. 5th dimension store will be removed form the list. Thank you for informing me on removing it. I will remove it later, since gbatmep is slow and seems like its server crashed. Expect 30 min -1 hour

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bach3609 said:
sorry guys, been busy lately, and i finally got time. 5th dimension store will be removed form the list. Thank you for informing me on removing it. I will remove it later, since gbatmep is slow and seems like its server crashed. Expect 30 min -1 hour
Thanks!

domo kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Remove digimartz.com from that list. That's where I ordered my R4 from and I got it in the mail right when they said I'd get it (Which was 2-3 weeks, because I chose the slower shipping method). You can even track your order's location and the customer support is very friendly.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Pardon me for being buttinsky, but it seems to me it ought to take more than one demand...to get someone removed from this list.

Likewise, it should take more than one complaint to get them added.

Perhaps this list should be "scored" as it were, for example, a company with one complaint would get a score of 10, 2 complaints, 25, three, 50, four or more complaints 100....the higher the score, the more you don't want to do business with them.

Otherwise, what happens is...one guy has a bad experience, they get put on the list, and some stoolie comes along in defense of the dealers and demands removal, and then they get removed, just like that...and the list then is useless to us end consumers out there.

A company on this list should have multiple infractions, with documentation, if possible...and likewise, to get removed, they should have multiple GOOD reports, with documentation, from multiple sources, and not just one stoolie demanding removal.

We gotta protect people who are going to order flashcards, but, at the same time, there has to be some balance that someone good doesn't get ground up in the gears. whereas, at the same time, someone who really IS bad...doesn't get "de-listed" just because some stoolie demanded the de-listing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon