Status
Not open for further replies.

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can you offer your version here and upload it? Looks great.
Post automatically merged:

For those that want to mess about with PSfree from redirecting the dongle to index2.html, here's the latest version with some minor mods to auto insert the usb and send the dongle to sleep after the golden payload is loaded from the dongle cache (also to ulpoad all the files without sub dirs).

As per normal set to redirect to index2.html and upload the files to your dongle. Goldhen will be auto loaded from the dongle so there's no need to include that file as the newest goldhen files are posted 2 posts above this.

Obviously as per normal, let your ps4 boot up and settle first before trying to use or you'll run out of memory and get a crash. These files are experimental and obviouly can be improved graphically etc, but for those that wanted to test PSfree webkit exploit and to autoload goldhen - this should keep you happy for now.
Thanks, I'll test it on my S3 dongle

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Can you offer your version here and upload it? Looks great.

Thanks, I'll test it on my S3 dongle
If you get issues with the payload not being sent, open kexploit.js and comment out at arround line 350: deepsleep(); to //deepsleep();

It's only for turning the dongle off after goldhen is sent, but it seems to be excuting too fast. I'll look into it later if I can be arsed.

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you get issues with the payload not being sent, open kexploit.js and comment out at arround line 350: deepsleep(); to //deepsleep();

It's only for turning the dongle off after goldhen is sent, but it seems to be excuting too fast. I'll look into it later if I can be arsed.
Thanks for providing the data quickly, great thing mrdude.

Question: What exactly do I have to do with PSFREE AutoGoldhenMod data?

Do I just have to upload it without a ps-phive mod?
Or do you first copy the ps-phive mod up and then let PSFREE AutoGoldhenMod overwrite the data?

Thanks for your explanation, that's still unclear to me!

Can I load PS-PHIVE Mod onto the Sticken at the same time as PSFREE AutoGoldhenMod ?

Reactions: cloud-strife777

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks for providing the data quickly, great thing mrdude.

Question: What exactly do I have to do with PSFREE AutoGoldhenMod data?

Do I just have to upload it without a ps-phive mod?
Or do you first copy the ps-phive mod up and then let PSFREE AutoGoldhenMod overwrite the data?

Thanks for your explanation, that's still unclear to me!

Can I load PS-PHIVE Mod onto the Sticken at the same time as PSFREE AutoGoldhenMod ?
Remove all pshive files, ie format the storage from the config page. Then use the file manager to upload the provided files. In the config page you should check the redirect to index2.html.

That way instead of using the dongle code to run the exploit and to then load goldhen, you are using these files. Doing it this was is a good way for modders to mess around without breaking anything and it's much faster than compiling software. If you run into any issues you can just plu the dongle in and press the button twice quickly and it removes everything again, so you can't really mess anything up that way when you are testing stuff.

asp0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
friend you are a genius! This is what I was looking for! cute and simple...just goldhen! I'm a dummi who doesn't know anything but I did it!

Attachments

• 20240130_133019.jpg
    20240130_133019.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20240130_133107.jpg
    20240130_133107.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
friend you are a genius! This is what I was looking for! cute and simple...just goldhen! I'm a dummi who doesn't know anything but I did it!
Yep, that was the whole point! As Noob freindly as I could make it for those that don't know how to code or compile stuff.

Reactions: peteruk

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Friend, will you update the firmware.bin with goldhenv2.4b15 and PSFREE?
Dude, I already updated to goldhen 2.4b15 a few posts above yours - https://gbatemp.net/threads/lilygo-t-dongle-s3-ps4-payload-launcher.625161/page-8#post-10346079. Learn to read a few psost back before commenting :-)

For others that want to try PSFree to autoload goldhen, here's modded files (version 2 from me today). I fixed some bugs and made the graphics easier to read, just do as instructed above in post #164. This fixes the dongle going to sleep to early - only once the payload is sent and confirmed does the dongle deep sleep.

EDIT: OP updated with new files.

Last edited by mrdude,

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Small fix and bug fix. There were errors that have now been fixed.

Fix New GoldHEN 2.4b16

Could you update your S3 images files to the GoldHen 2.4b16 please.

Attachments

• GoldHENv2.4b16.7z
    248.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: cloud-strife777

asp0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You do know that you can just rename that to goldhen.bin and upload it to your dongle and it will work - right?
If I change the name to goldhen.bin and upload it without anything else, will S3 select it automatically? (without any of the Ps phivel files)

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
If I change the name to goldhen.bin and upload it without anything else, will S3 select it automatically? (without any of the Ps phivel files)
Yes, you don't even need to rename it - you can just go into the config page and type in the name of the file you updated. That's why I made it so you could do that.

OP updated with new PSPhive files, fimware files, PSFree files which have been updated for the new goldhen. Also some fixes to PSFree was done as I found the dongle was going into deep sleep before goldhen had fully loaded which was causing a crash. There's now a 30 second delay added to shut the dongle down after goldhen is loaded. Also I added this delay to PSPhive files as well to be on the safe side.

Last edited by mrdude,

asp0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes, you don't even need to rename it - you can just go into the config page and type in the name of the file you updated. That's why I made it so you could do that.

OP updated with new PSPhive files, fimware files, PSFree files which have been updated for the new goldhen. Also some fixes to PSFree was done as I found the dongle was going into deep sleep before goldhen had fully loaded which was causing a crash. There's not a 30 second delay added to shut the dongle down after goldhen is loaded. Also I added this delay to PSPhive files as well to be on the safe side.

OP updated with new PSPhive files, fimware files, PSFree files which have been updated for the new goldhen. Also some fixes to PSFree was done as I found the dongle was going into deep sleep before goldhen had fully loaded which was causing a crash. There's not a 30 second delay added to shut the dongle down after goldhen is loaded. Also I added this delay to PSPhive files as well to be on the safe side.
that's why psfree gives me KP ha ha ha

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody help me setup Arduino. I can’t flash anymore on my PC so trying to install it on a new laptop. I can’t remember nothin lol

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Can anybody help me setup Arduino. I can’t flash anymore on my PC so trying to install it on a new laptop. I can’t remember nothin lol
Install arduino, open that and install the boards you need to compile for. Open the program you are compiling and then download all the libraries you need to use it and put those in your "username - Documents\Arduino\libraries" folder. Set up your comport and board options for when you flash whatever board you are flashing for. That's about it.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I will try that tonight. Does 2.2.1 work? Or better off with 1.8.19? And what ESP32 works? 2.0.9 or 2.0.14?

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks I will try that tonight. Does 2.2.1 work? Or better off with 1.8.19? And what ESP32 works? 2.0.9 or 2.0.14?
They both work with anything, as long as you install the boards and libraries you'll be good to go.

Fixed: PSFree exploit was causing crashing which was down to usb dismounting before the hack confirmed the corrupted exfat drive was mounted, old exfathax is now in the firmware so when using psfree you get a warning to press OK once the mounting of the corrupt drive is confirmed. This doesn't affect the dongle if you are not using psfree so no need to confirm with any button presses.

Because of this you need to reflash your dongle and upload the modded PSFree files (if using those). I'll post here for now insead of the OP so you can test. Personally I think it makes PSFree more stable now - although you will still get the occasional crash during payload injection, which is down to memory corruption. I have no idea what causes this now and again. But for the most part this is about as stable as I can make this for now.

Attachments

• Firmware Files.zip
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PSFree-esp_files.zip
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by mrdude,

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They both work with anything, as long as you install the boards and libraries you'll be good to go.

Fixed: PSFree exploit was causing crashing which was down to usb dismounting before the hack confirmed the corrupted exfat drive was mounted, old exfathax is now in the firmware so when using psfree you get a warning to press OK once the mounting of the corrupt drive is confirmed. This doesn't affect the dongle if you are not using psfree so no need to confirm with any button presses.

Because of this you need to reflash your dongle and upload the modded PSFree files (if using those). I'll post here for now insead of the OP so you can test. Personally I think it makes PSFree more stable now - although you will still get the occasional crash during payload injection, which is down to memory corruption. I have no idea what causes this now and again. But for the most part this is about as stable as I can make this for now.
Thanks mrdude, super cool ^^

Is it possible in the future!......perhaps to use ps-phive + psfree? or is that not possible in general! ?

Thank you very much for your great work always ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?