Hacking Project Lilygo-T-Dongle-S3-PS4-Payload-Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't make any difference the order you flash them, they are all written to different addresses on the esp32-s3 so don't overwrite each other. You only really need to flash the firmware bin file if updating, but for a fresh brand new dongle or one that's been flashed with a different partition layout then you need to flash that as well.
My bad I didn’t read fully and was replying already lol can I buy you a beer and you send me the v1.05? Dude I like your work and I like my host. I just wanna combine them lol or I can send you my data folder and you can make me a bin file with your 1.05 and I’ll still buy you that beer :)

Last edited by laz305,

mrdude_99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My bad I didn’t read fully and was replying already lol can I buy you a beer and you send me the v1.05? Dude I like your work and I like my host. I just wanna combine them lol
Just go into the dongle's admin page/config page. Make sure psfree is checked, then go to the file manager link. Download the loader.html file. Inside that file you can see the functions that are called from the dongle.

restartUSB()
lightsoff()
disableUSB()
enableUSB()
payloadinjection()

These are all you need to call from your own host, so you don't need the source code. You only need to mod your html page to call those functions. Once you are done modding, just replace loader.html with your own index.html file renamed to loader.html

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate that but that will get me the ability to mount sd? Besides I’m more of an edit kind of guy. I don’t even know where I would paste that lol I was given this host I didn’t make it lol I can just update it here and there. I get a lot of help.

Attachments

• 20f7b09cd1e632549d7fc31de244b272.jpeg
    20f7b09cd1e632549d7fc31de244b272.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 17

mrdude_99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I appreciate that but that will get me the ability to mount sd? Besides I’m more of an edit kind of guy. I don’t even know where I would paste that lol I was given this host I didn’t make it lol I can just update it here and there. I get a lot of help.
Just create this function in your html page and then add a button to call it.

I can't paste the code as gbtemp complains about it being spam....
Untitled.png

That calls some toggle code in the dongle to mount/unmount depending on the state.

Example: Just mod something like psphive or similar to call that function from an icon
1QcsbAt.png

Last edited by mrdude_99,
Reactions: laz305

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did this happen? I have been loading admin pages for years and this is the first time this has happened.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.png
    IMG_0238.png
    233 KB · Views: 15

MisterMen

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm mates with MrDude, he can't post this because he's been banned from this site so he gave it to me and said it was OK to share it. It's 10.6 final of the Lilygo T dongle firmware and has lots of fixes. He also said there's two versions of goldhen, the default one is 2.3, but you can change that in the config page to load the newest beta instead. Also he say's there's a 10 seconds delay after payload injection so that it gets fully sent before going into sleep mode if you have selected to put the dongle to sleep after payload injection.

Anyway here you go:
Code:
hxxps://mega.nz/file/xwhWzaxD#nTsZ75PZce71YYHmrm1Giy5BKVmgusdaZ-yo_CNjx7s

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I'm mates with MrDude, he can't post this because he's been banned from this site so he gave it to me and said it was OK to share it. It's 10.6 final of the Lilygo T dongle firmware and has lots of fixes. He also said there's two versions of goldhen, the default one is 2.3, but you can change that in the config page to load the newest beta instead. Also he say's there's a 10 seconds delay after payload injection so that it gets fully sent before going into sleep mode if you have selected to put the dongle to sleep after payload injection.

Anyway here you go:
Code:
Thanks bro.. appreciate it...

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyway here you go:
Code:
Is he ever going to post source on GitHub like OP says, so we can customize it to our liking?

Last edited by laz305,

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

Anyway here you go:
Code:
Sleep mode after goldhen loaded this option is best for And 10 sec delay it's better to be select this option...

MisterMen

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is he ever going to post source on GitHub like OP says, so we can customize it to our liking?
I think so as there's now a link to the gihub page in the dongle admin page. I guess he'll do it when he get's around to it.

Reactions: laz305

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@mrdude/@mrdude_99/@Swordfish/@MisterMen was banned for repeatedly breaking our code of conduct. He keeps making alternative accounts, and we’ll keep banning them - he needs to find an alternative venue for his software. He had plenty of opportunities to improve his behaviour and refused to do so - that’s on him, not us. Since he is not respecting our decision to remove him from our community, this thread will now be locked - contact him outside of GBAtemp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto