cant ftp to ps4

gama7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
hi,

i'm trying to upload some pkg files to a jb ps4 9 using lan connection but i couldn't ,filezilla is giving me this error message , Connection established, waiting for welcome message... then nothing happens and the connection fails
what i did is connect the ps4 directly to the pc via lan cable, pc is connected to the router with a second lan cable, i have shared the internet connection with the ps4 .
in the ps4 i run goldhen from pie , then i go set up a default or easy lan connection , i have tried different dns such as old azif dns and 62.210.38.117 but nothing helped. it use to work before with azif dns .
the ps4 is connected to the internet , the pc is also connected to the internet, i actually use the ps4 offline i dont need it to be online.
how can i fix this or get it to transfer files fast between pc and ps4 with or without ftp.
i can ftp with pi wifi but thats horribly horribly slow, what takes minutes usually with lan is taking over a day with wifi.
Post automatically merged:

i have found my mistake and the fix, shortly after posting this thread :shy:
the mistake was using raspberry pi jb, what i did with the ps4 and pc connected together, ps4 connected with easy lan set up, was to run jb from karo218 and usb stick then went back to check ftp and it worked , i hope this will help anyone who finds himself in a similar situation

Last edited by gama7,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?