Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can you help me, At the start, I must to complete 3 shrines but for the lasts (2), I can't go because it's cold. How can I have the blue or winter tunic?

Excuse for my english... Thanks in advance,
Crunch
Use a TORCH that works

By the way, anybody has an idea If the boss you fing at the Castle is a the final form of GANON? I've met a horrible fate yesterday, cause I managed to go to the Castle and infiltrate myself to Zelda Room and to the place where Calamity Ganon is.... but as you expect, I got killed :v (4 hearts of life)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does it mean when a weapon has a sparkle to it?

Also does this game record deaths at all and I mean besides the RIP on the map.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone point out where i can find a few of the memories, the ones i know are by hyrule castle but i don't dare go there yet and the others i can't find anywhere.

Can't progress unless i manage to find some memories?

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone point out where i can find a few of the memories, the ones i know are by hyrule castle but i don't dare go there yet and the others i can't find anywhere.

I found a memory next to Zelda's room in Hyrule Castle, the only one I could find Xd

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you simply need something like 12~15 hearts as apparently it drains you whilst trying to acquire it.

Not exactly accurate. Some people got it with 7 hearts. Apparently, multiple forums says memories you have help as well.

There is also some that says doing the Korrok trials and the shrine on top the deku tree help too.

Now I have a few questions:

1) How do you upgrade your inventory? I have 10 korrok seeds and no idea what to do with them.

2) Anybody has a guide for all the memories? Finding them is near impossible, the map is too big.

3) What do you have to do in the shrine outside the deku tree / master sword? It's the one with a sign telling you to look at the starts and the constellations are the keys.

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope somebody can help me. I'm on the mission "Locked Mementos" and need to carry the blue flame to the tech lab. How is this possible? It is pretty far. And I am out of torches. How do I get some?

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

There's one at Lanayru Road - East Gate, exactly at the gate, just west of Mount Lanayru and East of Kakariko Village.

And another west of Lake Kolomo. Keep asking the painter (Pikango) when you find him, he helps massively after the Great Fairy fountain quest.

Reactions: yusuo and CyKoDeLiC

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope somebody can help me. I'm on the mission "Locked Mementos" and need to carry the blue flame to the tech lab. How is this possible? It is pretty far. And I am out of torches. How do I get some?
You can light the lamps on the way, this helps you not travel all the way back, also you can cut down trees for branches etc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's one at Lanayru Road - East Gate, exactly at the gate, just west of Mount Lanayru and East of Kakariko Village.

And another west of Lake Kolomo. Keep asking the painter (Pikango) when you find him, he helps massively after the Great Fairy fountain quest.
Thanks, I like that the game doesn't hold your hand but the map is massive, it'll take ages to find then without any help. Also great fairy fountain quest you say?

Reactions: CyKoDeLiC

famouslutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
1) How do you upgrade your inventory?

There's like a long winding (circularish) road up to that village ur supposed to go to (I can't remember whether it's Kaka, but I think it's the one where u meet that lil girl boss) but there's what looks like a weird fat tree on the right hand side as u go up (somewhere) and u talk to that. U then have to rescue its maracas. Which need seeds to work, naturally.

Apparently the location is "west necluda" or something. Look for a hole in the rock wall on the road (that's where u got the maracas) it's just before that. I think u have 2b on foot?

Last edited by famouslutt,

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I like that the game doesn't hold your hand but the map is massive, it'll take ages to find then without any help. Also great fairy fountain quest you say?
Yeah, she upgrades clothes you bring to her.

I love that aspect of the game, but I hate how every time you get into a fight you feel like you've come out of it worse off. For example you'll go into a fight with a big rock troll with 7 weapons and come out with less food and 2 weapons. Kind of annoying.

YuviApp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hylian Shield is from a bone boss of the prison area (bottom level) of Hyrule Castle. Has 90 Def and what say "Durability outshine all other shield" maybe that means it does not break? Saw it on a stream just thought maybe it help :D

Last edited by YuviApp,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hylian Shield is from a bone boss of the prison area (bottom level) of Hyrule Castle. Has 90 Def and what say "Durability outshine all other shield" maybe that means it does not break? Saw it on a stream just thought maybe it help :D
OMG I'm hoping Master Sword and Hylian Shield don't break.... cause if they do... well the Calamity Ganon will prevail xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...