Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Has anyone found any decent spots to find ore or other stuff that sells for a decent price? Equipment's relatively expensive it seems like.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
did someone of you killed the robot in the taro nihi shrine ?

i cant hit him and he does not have an energy bar :( its the robot with 1 sword and the hint is to atack him and jump to the side and then attack

advices would be helpful

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
did someone of you killed the robot in the taro nihi shrine ?

i cant hit him and he does not have an energy bar :( its the robot with 1 sword and the hint is to atack him and jump to the side and then attack

advices would be helpful

Successfully evade the attack at the correct moment. You'll get a prompt to 'flurry rush' him.

Reactions: FunThomas

SilentB0b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im stuck there too...how did you get those ?
Im also stuck at the elephant temple. I've gotten 2 terminals. First floor there's a locked door, can't figure out how to open it. Also, can't figure out the deal with the huge wheel, feels like I've tried everything , but clearly there's something I'm missing. Anyone got a clue here? cheers

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
anyone know how to survive the heat of goron city?the stupid food that is suppose to protect you doesnt work

Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95.jpg

Smotherwing Butterfly + random monster garbage.

Im also stuck at the elephant temple. I've gotten 2 terminals. First floor there's a locked door, can't figure out how to open it. Also, can't figure out the deal with the huge wheel, feels like I've tried everything , but clearly there's something I'm missing. Anyone got a clue here? cheers

If you go to the map, you can control the trunk of the elephant. The water from the trunk can make the big wheel go forwards + backwards. Just gotta find the correct angle ;).

SilentB0b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95.jpg

Smotherwing Butterfly + random monster garbage.

If you go to the map, you can control the trunk of the elephant. The water from the trunk can make the big wheel go forwards + backwards. Just gotta find the correct angle ;).
Thanks man! I actually just figured it out. I'm an idiot.... I didn't get the first gate, where you have to make an ice pillar underneath the gate. I put the game down for a few hrs and went for a walk, posted here, then booted it up and I was like "how did I not get this??". It's such a simple mechanic, and it's already been used a few times during the game! Helps putting it down for a while if you're totally stuck in a dungeon!

eeeinator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can you help me, At the start, I must to complete 3 shrines but for the lasts (2), I can't go because it's cold. How can I have the blue or winter tunic?

Excuse for my english... Thanks in advance,
Crunch

Talk to the old man at night by a camp fire and he will tell you that if you help him cook something he will give you his coat

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i dont want to read the previous thread posts simply because i dont want to spoil too much, but i have a question about hestu. i found him, did his mission and used his service, but now he's gone... where the heck did he go? i reallly need to use his service again. i cant find any info online, and figure it couldnt hurt to ask here.

Purply

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else gotten the blood moon event? It happened to me while heading to kakariko and I'm wondering if that was a random event or not.

i found him, did his mission and used his service, but now he's gone... where the heck did he go? i reallly need to use his service again.
I remember him saying he was going to kokiri forest, but I haven't gone over there to search yet.

TheRodfather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there are at least 3 ways to overcome the cold.

1. Get the warm tunic from the old man by discovering his recipie. Clues can be obtained from the journal in his house and by talking to him.
One ingredient is peppers (game outright tells you this one)
One ingredient can be found in the forest.
The last ingredient can be found near the tower.

2. Cook and eat food that has cold resistance. Usually anything with peppers.

3. Carry a torch. The first shrine you need it for will have several camps of enemies with fires on the way, so use those as checkpoints to relight your torch. Also, just about any wooden weapon can improvise as a torch.

Last edited by TheRodfather,

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else gotten the blood moon event? It happened to me while heading to kakariko and I'm wondering if that was a random event or not.

I remember him saying he was going to kokiri forest, but I haven't gone over there to search yet.
ah, i must have missed that line of dialog. thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1