Left 4 Dead 'Biohazard 2' Mod in the Works

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 15, 2009.

Jan 15, 2009
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    "Now, to seal the deal, a two-man community team have announced that they are working on a Resident Evil 2-themed mod for the game, called Bioh4azard 2.

Here's the modders' explanation of their project:

The campaign places the four survivors on the abadoned streets of Racoon City after a truck crashes into their car. You head on foot to the police station in hope of rescue. Upon entering the station you recieve help from an injured cop who points you in the direction of the sewers to escape the infested city, however the 4 survivors soon end up discovering the reason behind the infection when they come across a top -secret high tech research facility owned by the 'Umbrella' Corporation."

Source

2. SoulAnger

Member SoulAnger MENUdo's Developer

Philippines
    I'm so damn surprised that this was actually posted at Capcom Unity (Capcom's Blog). [​IMG]

3. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    Now I want to get Left 4 Dead.. It sounds so good.. Not just this mod, But L4D in general.. [​IMG]

4. Sgt. Gustav

Newcomer Sgt. Gustav Newbie

United States
  5. Celice

Member Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Resident Evil 2 is my favorite in the series, and really deserves to be remade. Best we got was the Umbrella Chronicles level--once this is finished, I'll likely stalk this map completely and utterly.