ROM Hack Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Dororo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bump

Seriously, shold'nt be that hard to come up with a patch?
I mean, it works on Wood R4, and isn't it almost the same firmware as akaio?
Long time since we saw an akaio update.. let's hope there's one soon.. :S

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Infinite Zero said:
This happened before -_-'' AKAIO updates are sluggish.

closedeyes.gif

http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=618

Trust in Akaio. It's the best.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just have a gut feeling that they're waiting for all the games to be released (as in the popular games) then a release will be available to play them. I don't understand why people are so impatient about such things.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Icealote said:
I just have a gut feeling that they're waiting for all the games to be released (as in the popular games) then a release will be available to play them. I don't understand why people are so impatient about such things.
So you mean that Pokemon Black/White and Last Window are NOT popular enough? I have no reason to be impatient since I don't use an Acekard 2i anymore.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Infinite Zero said:
Icealote said:
So you mean that Pokemon Black/White and Last Window are NOT popular enough? I have no reason to be impatient since I don't use an Acekard 2i anymore.

Now I never said that and you should know what I am implying about. You can easily see that the next update is going to cover a batch of games and not just specifically just for Pokemon Black/White or just for Last Window. This is what I was referring to.

Lahiho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got fed up with waiting and bought the game, it's really good and if you liked the first, it's basically more of the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...