ROM Hack Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Gohobojoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSTT:
With the latest unofficial version and stuff, random freezing. There are black screens but it's more like it freezes between screens on the black screen.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, Is somebody working at a fix? Or is everyone working at Pokemon?

Ah, guess I know the answer already...

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
I suspect all hackers are away for a couple of days to hide from all the pokemon requests
tongue.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WildArms said:
TFDELTA said:
Is already in bankruptcy, even if we all buy the game that wont change nothing... =/

They filed for bankruptcy, but they didn't close the studios.
It's just a financial escamotage to get out of debt pressure and try to get other resources. Surely if everybody on GBAtemp would buy the game , it would be a great help to them.

I think release group should do something about the out of control rampart piracy.
We should at this point treat the DS just lie the Dreamcast ( before it's to late ).
Namely independent developers have been slowly releasing games for the DC in the past 10 years, but people wouldn't dump and distribute them in the first 2 or 3 months to give a chance to developers to actually sell some thousand copies and at least earn a tiny little bit to make them keep on making games.
If you love the Dreamcast , try to import such games instead of pirate them, and you might actually keep the console alive.
Same for the curious case of Last Window and the DS: If I was a programmer and a AP expert, I would wait a few weeks to release a patch so that a few people would actually buy the game and help the developers, and if you like to see this kind of games keep on coming the solution is obvious.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
WildArms said:
TFDELTA said:
Is already in bankruptcy, even if we all buy the game that wont change nothing... =/

They filed for bankruptcy, but they didn't close the studios.
It's just a financial escamotage to get out of debt pressure and try to get other resources. Surely if everybody on GBAtemp would buy the game , it would be a great help to them.

I think release group should do something about the out of control rampart piracy.
We should at this point treat the DS just lie the Dreamcast ( before it's to late ).
Namely independent developers have been slowly releasing games for the DC in the past 10 years, but people wouldn't dump and distribute them in the first 2 or 3 months to give a chance to developers to actually sell some thousand copies and at least earn a tiny little bit to make them keep on making games.
If you love the Dreamcast , try to import such games instead of pirate them, and you might actually keep the console alive.
Same for the curious case of Last Window and the DS: If I was a programmer and a AP expert, I would wait a few weeks to release a patch so that a few people would actually buy the game and help the developers, and if you like to see this kind of games keep on coming the solution is obvious.
^^ well, thanks for the info

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, i assure you, if i lived in the US, i would happily get all games legitly, i do all i can to get them now, but this kind of game will be hard to find around this parts anytime soon.

Supakitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get it when it comes out in the US.
Oh wait, it won't, because NoA is incredibly stupid.
This is, incidentally, why we also didn't get Trace Memory R, despite there ALREADY BEING AN ENGLISH RELEASE.
So you have NoA to thank, in part, for driving Cing to bankruptcy. Despite having English translations ready and waiting, they insist on refusing to release here. Even though Hotel Dusk was one of their best-selling games. GG, NoA.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Supakitsune said:
I'll get it when it comes out in the US.
Oh wait, it won't, because NoA is incredibly stupid.
This is, incidentally, why we also didn't get Trace Memory R, despite there ALREADY BEING AN ENGLISH RELEASE.
So you have NoA to thank, in part, for driving Cing to bankruptcy. Despite having English translations ready and waiting, they insist on refusing to release here. Even though Hotel Dusk was one of their best-selling games. GG, NoA.
OH yeah, lol i forgot is just Europe -.-, even more of a reason why i wont be able to buy it

damaztur

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because it's released in Europe you won't buy the game? That's just rubbish.. There are plenty enough sites that offers shipment of the game. Plus, if you buy it, maybe Nintendo is considering to buy Cing, thus more games like this in the future, thus more awesomnes

Lahiho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if everyone on GBAtemp who wants to pirate it bought it, I'm not sure it would make that much money. It's a very niche title which doesn't really appeal to that many people. There's a reason Cing went bust ;_;

That being said, when i have more money I will probably buy myself a copy, whether the AP patch is out or not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone