Hacking Language files for Usb Loader GX

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think he just update the files with the last links he finds here.
make it clear that he shouldn't use the one from ichiroling.

Does he remove/change translations you did ?
or only update missing entry, but not fully ?

PS :
For the french version, It looks like there's no more french translator for few months now, so I took it.
I translated and changed few things to match the menus length and the situations better.
It's not always a word to word translation, but I think it's better for the user understanding.
I didn't had comments for my changes, so I think it's ok. If you think something should be changed, let me know first, we can discuss it together instead of cross-translating like the japanese language file.

Thanks

ichiroling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese Language files for r1053?japanese.lang

?The shortfall part that began to be added, to become a scrolling display because it was too long, and to be seen from the icon was corrected.

I thought that here is a forum for everyone or more to make GX more wieldy.
?hosigumayuugi's attention is groundless... I was disappointed at hosigumayuugi.

T

TheRealVisitor

@hosigumayuugi & ichiroling:

I can't read or understand Japanese but comparing your last files with Notepad++ shows me differences in about 80% of the entries. Why you guys don't sit and work together on the translation? What do you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!