Hacking Homebrew USB Loader GX and Wiiflow issues

DannyWM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Both of these applications don’t work correctly. They only work on the first try, after that I’m unable to use them.

The issues are almost identical. I start up USB Loader GX and pass the loading phase only to be stuck at a blank white screen with lack of UI. I tried removing it from the USB Flash Drive and reinstalling it. However, I’m met with the same problem upon second launch.

I figured that I would switch to Wiiflow to avoid this problem but the same problem occurs. Before starting it I reinstalled IOS on d2x cIOS installer. It works completely fine the first use, then when I launch it yet again it stops working. This time it freezes on the Wiiflow logo. I haven’t tried reinstalling this application.

Please provide with help if you can!

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same problem with a Seagate Goflex external hard drive what fixed the issue for me was to get a different hard drive enclosure take the hdd out of your external hard drive enclosure and get a new hdd enclosure i have bought like six of these and they all work perfect on any Wii with any hdd i put in them here is the link. https://www.ebay.com/itm/275939372011

Last edited by worm28,

KirbGlitch

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i have some issues with my version of wii flow lite

let me explain about it.

in wii flow old version (2013) works wii games, but no GC games.
but when i update wiiflow lite to latest version from original github site. it not loads. here is my cIOS installed. on usb loader gx and old version of WF works fine

Old version (working wii games , but GC gives black screen): 5.5.3 (mod by TTCriss)
Recent version : 5.5.4 not works all games. gamecube and wii.

my iOS have the d2x11 beta 1.
Sneek emunand is present in SD card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto