Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian05000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone i have a problem first timer using lakka on the switch installing went smooth but i have trouble with airplay audio when i try it it shows me this error and also i can't follow the steps for having Bluetooth audio since there isn't any pulse driver

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    73.8 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by Sebastian05000,

stewacide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm curious if anyone has tried running a demanding, modern native Linux game on Switch to see what level of performance is possible? (are there any modern games that can be compiled for ARM?)

Reactions: intellettuanale

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Just bringing this up again, but using my Galaxy S8 to try and send the payload for Lakka, I get this.
QD937QC.jpg
Thought maybe I just needed to wait, but nothing happens. Had to force shutdown my Switch (13 seconds holding power button) to get it back to running normally. Using the Windows method works just fine, but I'd rather use my phone for my trip.

Last edited by DiscostewSM,

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm willing to buy another sd card to get this to work. Any suggestions on brand this time?

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will we be able to boot Lakka up soon from SX OS Other PAyload option via upcoming CTCaer release 3.3 with Linux chainloading method?

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or if we can't get exfat support right now, being able to boot off a seperate micro sd that i can just format to fat32 would be nice, not sure if that's already possible, can i just drag and drop my sx os licence?

jedifacekik2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or if we can't get exfat support right now, being able to boot off a seperate micro sd that i can just format to fat32 would be nice, not sure if that's already possible, can i just drag and drop my sx os licence?

yes,i have multiple sd cards and i do that,i have one for lakka and a exfat 64 gb for everythiing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?