naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris_Skylock said:
PS: Why I want to commit suicide? because of the one song I heard. It's so sad and makes me feel Im a failure through my entire life.
That's the lowest reason for committing suicide I have ever heard. I'm sorry fellow Filipinos, but thats typical pinoy attitude. Q_Qin over something so small then blaming everything. I'm sorry but I had to say it.
You should enjoy life to the fullest.

You want a good thing that can cheer you up? Danmaku
yay.gif
It's so frustrating that it's funny when you think of yourself getting frustrated
laugh.gif

Speaking of hell, I don't recall reading the words "hell" nor "purgatory" in the Bible :|

Since you brought up decisions, don't vote Man Evil Liar
lecture.gif
nor Mama's Boy
lecture.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
So that's why you've made so many cellphone related topics and posts. I just thought you worked for Nokia or something, since that seems to be your favorite cellphone company...

Also,

Chris_Skylock said:
PokePark DS
I would do certain explicit things if I could somehow get my hands on a copy of that.
smileipb2.png
I searched the interwebz high and low trying to find a download for it, with no luck...An actual copy would be a billion times more awesome. **Just in case anyone mistakes me for asking for a ROM, I'm not**

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
naglaro00 said:
Speaking of hell, I don't recall reading the words "hell" nor "purgatory" in the Bible :|
That's because it's referred to as "lakes of fire", "wrath", and other horrible names. Hell is generic term we came up with. Lrn2read Revelations.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Chris_Skylock said:
PS: Why I want to commit suicide? because of the one song I heard. It's so sad and makes me feel Im a failure through my entire life.
I know how you feel.
frown.gif
The song was by Justin Bieber.

QUOTE(Chris_Skylock @ Apr 20 2010, 12:29 AM) I took a minor in Psychology.
Ha, that's where the issue started!
lecture.gif

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I said that I was planning to commit for everyday in almost 10 years. I apologize if you have been mis-informed.

Surely, I understood life but there are times you must quit because of some reason.

That is why I did removed 2 paragraphs that would be bad for myself but I want to generalized what is and had happened to me and IS CURRENTLY PLANNING.

There's no way I can harm myself that lowly. I hope I can see someone posting similar biography or something to better understand that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?