Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
ABOUT CHRIS:

The sweetest, most amazing guy to ever walk the face of the earth. The only guy to know just how to make me smile, even more, the only guy who will take the time to try.

He always puts himself last, even when he knows he should worry about himself. He is selfless, and never selfish.

He is quite possibly the closest to perfection one can get.

EDUCATION AND CHILDHOOD:

Was born on May 1987 at the heart of Dagupan City. As a young boy, he was curious at various things and sometimes open them apart to see what's inside. His hobby is to draw all day when he was in Kindergarten until Junior high.

He was a lonely person at those time, even at today. He doesnt have friends who truly support him because of his shyness.

He hates other people so he is now working alone during elementary and high school days.

He went to various colleges to seek for a peaceful school and later abandone it. Until he found TechSkills, a school about animation.

He found Jerome Pascua and Mike Viado on whom his mentors about illustration during Junior High. They tought him how to draw anime and now he's managing his own animation company.

He was dubbed genius by various famous people such as Veteran Journalist Jun Velasco.

BACK AT HOME:

He was responsible for the Broadband connection at home. He also set up WiFi at home to use in the Pokemon DS games. It is now used by his Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS's, 2 PSPs and their 4 laptops.

INVOLVEMENTS IN JCCMI:

After he failed in Ednas School in 2001 when his teacher hates him for nothing, he transfer to La Sallete to continue his life. On Novermber 2001, he was going to get killed by fellow classmate for being with Marigold, Chris's classmate and bestfriend, making his classmate get jealous. In 2002, he enrolled in JCCMI Children's Care and Learning Center (JCAI as of 2007) where he met various people. These various people soon to become part of his life.

Such people are Danna Burke and Leny Burke, Miel and Riel Fortes. They were the people who changed his heart from being on the dark side to being a christian.

To return the favor, he created DESTINY CALL on which it would be an anime in the future.

Time has passed and graduations are on the horizon, he visited JCAI frequently to get updates from from the people he love.

He was responsible for persuading the internet connection in JCAI with the goal to make the school go online.

He became Officially the Video photographer of JCAI after seeing his works that he covered in JCAI. But the license is under F@De. He's best known coverage was the fieldtrips that were occured in JCAI and future events.

Today, he formed the company F@De in honor to 5 of his cute friends in JCAI currently studying there.

CHRISTIAN LIFE:

Chris is a lonely guy with noone to trust but himself. He believes that people will only betray him when he do something to them or not. He hated God and the Bible for abandoning him since High Scool but in late 2007, he slowly learns the important of life.

He re-written the King James Bible word per word to better understand the true meaning of the Bible and to stay close to God.

With the help from Miel and Riel Fortes (and a little bit of Leny), he achieved one of his goal to better understand God.

PERSONALITY:

Chris is a weird person in which you dont understand him if you were not close to him. He can do funny and weird things. He's been sacrificing himself to make other people happy. Sometime, it would take his own life just to make his love ones happy.

He's been a help in JCAI before and after he graduated there. He visits frequently to treat the students there.

He's fond of illustrating poeple he met to remember who they are and what they'd done to him.

He's a big fan of RENGA from THE NEW GENERATION OF MANGA ARTISTS.

SO CALLED 'FRIENDS'

Currently, he has a handful of friends but they were notably from JCAI. He dont go to people to make friends but weirdly, the people go to him to make friends. This trend started in 2003 when he was getting used in JCAI. But since of his believe that "PEOPLE WILL BETRAY HIM FOR NO REASON", he didnt mind at all if he was friends with them or not. The trend on treating people in JCAI can be traced on 2004 when some girl opened his heart for being friends with his other classmate. Even at today, he's treating and sometimes gives something expensive to people to analyze the so-called "giving"

SOCIALIZATION:

When the game RAGNAORK ONLINE, and the game prior to that, was released, he started playing at around the latter part of that year when it's episode 3. This was the start of him going playing computers for almost everyday. He's a casual player and was playing if he feels to. He then found out the events on 2004 when LEVEL UP hosted their World Championship event. Since he was a lonely person, he went to Manila to join the event. He was trilled and want to return if every it happen again. LEVEL UP was hosting events almost every year in various places. On 2005, he started to join events hosted by LEVEL, this time as participating in COSPLAYS. This was a hobby to him at those time to get rid of the sadness temporarily. He then met various people on whome he became friends with. He stopped participating at around in 2007 when he realize that all he's been doing is useless for no reason and to the lack of money.

To remember it as part of his Psycological Diary, he's going to events even at birthdays other special occasions. He always bring a Camera phone with him everyday just in case special things happens.
He cherished all the things given to him while participating in events.

HOBBIES:

He likes to watch anime with cute girls like Cardcaptors and ToHeart and Chobits. Because of this, he starte dto collect figurings about the anime he adores. He started to collect various things about the anime he adores from Mugs to posters to almost everything about it but on rare occasions and if that item is availble to him in his country. The most notably collection of his are the Original Soundtracks of the anime he adores. Because of this, he's an avid collector of many rare things like the PokePark DS and many others. Once be bought things, there's no way he will give it away.

MUSIC

Chris likes to listen to music but he was influenced to listen to Japanese Pop Music (most notably songs from the anime he adores). He adores pop music from the west and rarely to listen to Filipino music. He has composed some songs on his own. He was taught how to play the Piano when he was little but didnt finnished it. JCCMI (most notably Miel and Riel FOrtes) influenced him to listen to Christian music. Pastor Israel Tarlit has something to do with his interest in Christian Music. But JCCMI has the most influencial. Chris started listening to Christian music when he fist heard "God So Loved" by Jaci Velasquez when it was the song used by the SKY Girls during the Christmas party in JCCMI on 2006.

INTEREST IN CELLPHONES:

When his father bought a cellphone in 1998, it was a miracle to him to actually see a phone using wireless technology. Because of that, he dreamed on having a cellphone someday. On 2001, in UNIVERSITY BAPTIST CHURCH, he was accused on stealing someone's Nokia 3310 phone and was psychologically traumatized and it has a long lasting effect. Since then, he became interested in cellphones and wants to prove that he can buy more expensive phones than the ones got stolen. He now have the most expensive phone of Nokia, the Nokia N97 flagship phone, and the rare Nokia 5800 XpressMusic with TV OUT. Before that, he has a handful cellphones but notably he owns the Nokia 3660 that lasted 2 years at his possesion.

The cellphone that he used to own are Nokia 5510 in 2002, Nokia 5210 also in 2002, Nokia 3660 in 2005, Nokia 6260 in 2006, Nokia 5300 XpressMusic (x2) in 2006 and 2007, Sony Ericsson K610i (given to his aunt) in October 2007, Nokia 5320 XpressMusic given as a gift by his aunt in the US in July 2008 (given ti his sister), Nokia E90 Communicator given as a gift by his friend in Manila in 2009,

Currently, he now have the Nokia 5800 XPressMusic WITH TV OUT in August 2009 and the Nokia N97 Flagship phone given as a Christmas gift by his aunt in the USA in November 2009

ECGR and SKY:

On May 2000, his relatives from Manila came to visit for a Christening in Malued. When he met his cousins, he wanted to visit their house. He got his aunt's number a few months later. On 2002, he then created ECGR - Elise, Cheska, Gel and Rica. He wanted to remember their names and so he did. He's been illustrating them ever since he met them. Years has past and it officially became club ECGR on 2005.

At around 2006, he met Keziah - a schoolmate of his in JCAI. She was a returning student there ever since Junior high. She became friends with Sarah and Riel. Riel has been added to the ECGR database since 2004, when JCAI held a concert at the Dagupan City People's Astrodome. Riel formed the group SKY meaning Sarah, Keziah and Yeyet (Riel's nickname). Since then, Chris adapted the name and made it officially his project. Everytime he took a picture about them, it was signed with SKY. project SKY has been added on 2006.

With the names added, Chris added new people in his database and assigned them to various groups. The latest group so far is F@De with LOLLIPOP came prior to F@De.

LOLLIPOP is based from Marah, Annaliza and Sonia. But before that, he named it project SAM.

F@De

On 2007, he met Esperanza, a 5 year old girl, on whom he included in the SKY database. When Esperanza left the school for no reason, he wondered why?

Esperanza and Gwen was registered at the same because of the 18th birthday of a student from JCAI. This gave birth to the beginning of F@De.

On 2008, Fireflies@Dawn is the current project of Chris and wants to expand it to even more projects. F@D is the sequel to DESTINY CALL expanding to 2 seasons.

On 2009, he included Yshimaia in the project as one of the characters of the un-named database. The un-named database was used for F@D but was not exactly called F@De.

On June 2009, he thought of something that Fireflies@Dawn would be spelled out FADE if he included the letter E. As the school starts, he searched for young talents to be illustrated and gave birth to a brand new database – newer to SKY.

Initially, F@De consist of Gwen, Ishimaia, Nadine, Pauline and Marah but due to problems with Marah at those time, it was changed. The changes didn't took effect until Esperanza re-joins JCAI.

Esperanza is the final piece of the puzzle of F@De and now it’s a brand new start.

The letter E in F@De is EVOLUTION and was created on February 2009.

F@De ZERO has 2 database – Classic and the CIRCLE of STARS. The classic consist of the the characters from DESTINY CALL XI and from Fireflies@Dawn. The CIRCLE of STARS database is from the HARA INFINITY project.

F@De consist of 3 projects and one of the project has 5 database. That project is known as the Animation project. The other project is called Research Network as F@De is researching for the meaning of Life and the Bible

Today, F@De is the fixed name for all his database - expanding it to 5 groups (2 of which was revealed - ZERO and STAR. With Skye to be rumored the 3rd one)

ABOUT WORK:

He's the current Chairman of F@De under ZERO department - the most populated of all the 5 department. He replaced Mitsuki Himura as Chairman in F@De ZERO. He Used to be the President of project F@De but was replaced by Elaine Lunsford. He was also the president in project SKY and club ECGR but it was merged and became project F@De.

He is the creator of ICE WARRIORS during elementary, CYBER SPACE 2000 during Junior High, A-CALLING during High School, DESTINY CALL during in JCAI, FIRFLIES @ DAWN as the sequel to DESTINY CALL and HARA INFINITY as his current project.

He is responsible for all the names in ECGR, SKY and F@De database. He is also the character designer of all the database.

His motto is "Look Beyond the World" as this suit his persanilty and life style

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
I really hate myself.

Be glad I didnt include the time when I try to commit suicide. Yes, Ive been trying to commit suicide for everyday for almost 10 years

Don't kill yourself! You are...

QUOTEThe sweetest, most amazing guy to ever walk the face of the earth. The only guy to know just how to make me smile, even more, the only guy who will take the time to try.

Right?

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But quitting too much will avoid opportunities~
biggrin.gif

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
yikkyon said:
But quitting too much will avoid opportunities~
biggrin.gif

you're right. that's my problem - im now quiting but I cant kill myself.

there're are two paragraph that I removed and that's me trying to commit suicide and my split personality. Now you know.

It's hard to decide if you have split decissions - see my psp2001 selling opinion topic and my nokia 5800 phone swapping topic

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I got the template from Jun'ichi Masuda's Wikipedia entry. I thought I should make one. That's the same entry I put in my Facebook profile but I remove 2 paragraph but then again, I was forced to put them here

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
REally, I am fine. The one I meant is TRYING meaning planning and not doing it.

Perhaps, I shouldnt had posted this blog entry as your opinions of me mighyt have changed.

Im normal ever since I registered here so there's no need to change your opinions towards me.

Thanks to my split decisions, I can continue my life. Really, no need to tell me Im crazy or some sort because I am really fine.

My only problem is so called "DECISIONS" because it's hard to decide

PS: Why I want to commit suicide? because of the one song I heard. It's so sad and makes me feel Im a failure through my entire life.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everybody would like to believe they're special and different and important and a general great being who if given a chance would be accepted worldwide but it's just not like that for any of us.

p.s. think about how ridiculous it is to say that you want to commit suicide because of a song.

closedeyes.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chris_Skylock said:
CHRISTIAN LIFE:

Chris is a lonely guy with noone to trust but himself. He believes that people will only betray him when he do something to them or not. He hated God and the Bible for abandoning him since High Scool but in late 2007, he slowly learns the important of life.

He re-written the King James Bible word per word to better understand the true meaning of the Bible and to stay close to God.

With the help from Miel and Riel Fortes (and a little bit of Leny), he achieved one of his goal to better understand God.
Understand the Bible.God won't let you commit suicide.If you do you go to hell,and that's,well,something harder than life itself

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Chris_Skylock said:
Yes, Ive been trying to commit suicide for everyday for almost 10 yearsSomeone's a failure.
rolleyes.gif
Either that or they're too cheap to buy some good rope.QUOTE(Chris_Skylock @ Apr 19 2010, 10:33 PM) no. im a successful person but there are times you must quit and let the others rise up.
I meant that you fail at killing yourself.

QUOTE(lolzed @ Apr 19 2010, 11:21 PM)
Understand the Bible.God won't let you commit suicide.If you do you go to hell,and that's,well,something harder than life itself
Unless Hell doesn't exist.
smile.gif

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Nah. Im not cool. Im just another human who cant decide in life. I need people who can tell me their opinions. Perhaps i inhereted my mom's being a media because she went to various place to gather news from before.

If ever I need some opinions regarding decision making, can I ask for your help aside from the people around me.

The reason I wanted to share this private auto-biography is to let the people know who I am and how I try to communicate to other people despite my belief that people WILL BETRAY ME no matter what I do.

I did had some problems with JCAI because Ive been giving expensive gifts to people Im not related. Remember my previous topics about a cellphone for a 7 year old girl or a complete Acekard 2i+Nintendo DSi to another 7 year old girl? I dont have any intensions but to make their wishes to come true. I will forget I did such things so no need to tell me I have bad intensions. I asked their parents about what I gave and they agreed I gave them and that's it. We are all christians and we are helping each other.

If we are friends in personal, I can give you what you want but always remember that I will ask your parents about it and I will forget it in the near future that I gave you such things. It's up to you to remind me because I have a life to cotinue.

Commiting suicide is just a minor problem to me because Ive been studying life ever since 2002 and all i can see are useless people who cant help the world. but I tried to understand them and at the same if ever I am dead, what will my love ones be after?

There are a lot of questions to be answered and Im on a mission to answer some of them if not all.

Please understand that I am not a convict or a crazy person from mental hospital. I understood life very well and is still studying.

I took a minor in Psychology and major in Animation.

Any more questions will be answered as best as I can. Please dont use anything I wrote against me if ever you decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1